Goochie

Would you like to go "swinging" ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you like to go "swinging" ?

• yes, it sounds great!
    • No, its for middle aged fat people
    • No, its for pervs only
    • What on earth is "swinging"?

Ok then not even half swinging.... just 3rd person enjoyment.

Did any of you have any jealousy issues before/during/after said encounter?

Women can be funny at times, and I imagine a lot of them would get a bit miffed at the thought you could be enjoying another more than her.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Women can be funny at times, and I imagine a lot of them would get a bit miffed at the thought you could be enjoying another more than her.

Your gonna have to guess, I'm not saying anymore on public forum. ;)

There is a nice Lindisfarne song about Swinging:)

Back to your Lycra and pervey saddle woman, go on, off you go............ Lindisfarne indeed :)

Next you will be saying there is a Gary Glitter record on ................ hmmm, well actually there probably is :o

Back to your Lycra and pervey saddle woman, go on, off you go............ Lindisfarne indeed :)

Next you will be saying there is a Gary Glitter record on ................ hmmm, well actually there probably is :o

I think I am out of my depth in this thread;)

Never had a problem with jealousy, like I said in last post, you have to be in a secure relationship to start with.

Every man and woman would like to think he/she is a sex god/goddess. I'm gonna give you some bad news, your not. Fact. You may be good in some areas but probably terrible in others.

Also remember that love and sex are 2 different things. How many guys have ended up sleeping with a woman after a night out on the lash. No love there, just sex.

They also say that 75% of women are bi-sexual, just that most havnt got the guts to do anything about it. My wife had and so we can both have fun!

Regarding an earlier post saying that swingers are usually fat/sad/ugly etc. Not sure how someone can make that generalisation without actually been in the scene.

Yes, we know people through websites that do fall into that catorgory but are very nice people. We have also come across and met many couples that are basically drop dead gorgeous. We have made some good friends through this.

S

Never had a problem with jealousy, like I said in last post, you have to be in a secure relationship to start with.

Every man and woman would like to think he/she is a sex god/goddess. I'm gonna give you some bad news, your not. Fact. You may be good in some areas but probably terrible in others.

Also remember that love and sex are 2 different things. How many guys have ended up sleeping with a woman after a night out on the lash. No love there, just sex.

They also say that 75% of women are bi-sexual, just that most havnt got the guts to do anything about it. My wife had and so we can both have fun!

Regarding an earlier post saying that swingers are usually fat/sad/ugly etc. Not sure how someone can make that generalisation without actually been in the scene.

Yes, we know people through websites that do fall into that catorgory but are very nice people. We have also come across and met many couples that are basically drop dead gorgeous. We have made some good friends through this.

S

I totally disagree with that, but then I would, I am female:D

' they'can say what they like, 'they' are talking cobblers:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Watch when you take your shirt off, then - especially if it's the right one. 'cos the fold where the buttons are stitched could have been designed for catching nipple rings! :eek:

Had mine done some years ago whilst in Palma, I remember the guy saying don't look down as he was doing it - So what did I do :rolleyes:

Right at the moment what looked like a javelin was going through my nipple :eek: Needed a little lay down and a couple more Vodka's after that I can tell you :rofl:

It still makes me smile when I remember the exact word that escaped my lips when my John Thomas was stabbed with the cannular for my PA: "Blimey!!!"

Well-spoken chap, me! :D

All of a sudden the 0.8mm 'new piercing' ring looked like a tree trunk... :eek:

Had an interesting conversation with a fellow (female) briskodian earlier today about swinging.

We wondered if any briskodians have ever tried swinging?

Hi Goochie,

I would be voting here, If I had the knowledge of what this swinging is all about.

What is this swinging, and I am trying to think of this?

Soviet:rolleyes:

Watch when you take your shirt off, then - especially if it's the right one. 'cos the fold where the buttons are stitched could have been designed for catching nipple rings! :eek:

I was gonna go left side...as i've got a tat above that side.

But then...could just go for both. :D

Still going for the nip?

It does smart for a while, but is well worth it.

What have the Japanese got to do with this, do they swing, has Johnny bought a himself a geisha? :D