Meet in Marlborough Wiltshire 14th September

Octygone

Dont want to curse anything but the weather forecast looks like it should be fairly nice, sunny intervals at the moment...yay!

ROSS!!! If it rains its all your fault now and I will shout at you

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest forecast is ....

Sunday:

Early mist and patchy fog will lift through the morning. Then dry and bright with sunny spells, although Devon and Cornwall are likely to become cloudy through the evening. Maximum temperature 18 °C.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

If anyone has any questions put them up and I will get back to you ASAP ...the postcode is on the first post and there will be signs up ...just let the person on the gate know you are part of Briskoda and they will point you in the right direction

Meeting MissP in Glos at 0900hrs for a convoy to you for about 10am see you there :thumbup:

Yuppers! See ya t 9

Lissy might be looking shocking as i have gone to bed with her still half covered in wax and hoping i can get it off in the morning witha bit of detailing spray - otherwise lads you'll need to bring your elbow grease to get it off for me :D

Just got back myself, M25 was a bit sticky.

Thanks to everyone who came along and said hi, had a great time just chillin out and unwinding, nice not to working for a change.

Evie is knackered out that for sure, slept all the way home.

And most of all thanks to Dad for the loan of the TT :)

really nice to hear everyone enjoyed themselves....and a BIG sorry that we couldn't spend too much time with you all :( but things got a bit hectic and we ended up trying to sort things out all over the show ground.

Good to finally meet you Ross and Evie :) ....and next year (yes we have started planning already :o) we will try and put the Briskoda stand in a more prominent place and maybe get a dealer in as well.

Thanks to all that got there :thumbup:

I actually enjoyed today, as others have said by just watching the world go by.

I hope everything went well and I am sure a dealer would be interested for next year if you get in early enough.

nice to meet everyone again, lovely kids miss p!!! mini text enjoyed herself which was the main thing including the bungee run and winning on loads of raffles, certainly was a great peaceful day out!!

Kids??? only 1 of them was mine! lol. Dont be cursing me now 1 is MORE than plenty. Altho i would happily swap Owen for Evie Ross.

Have to say mini is an absolute credit to you from what I saw of her, what a lovely pleasant young lady.

Good luck to you and (sorry i forgotten your wife's name) Barrie! Fair play coping with a long day and only 4 weeks to go

Have to say mini is an absolute credit to you from what I saw of her, what a lovely pleasant young lady.

thank you, i will let minitext know, its been noted a lot by members of the pubic how polite she is and makes me proud to be her father especially when most kids these days dont even know what the words please and thank you are. :D

Kids??? only 1 of them was mine! lol. Dont be cursing me now 1 is MORE than plenty. Altho i would happily swap Owen for Evie Ross.

how can you say that, the two little ones that were with you, looked like butter wouldnt melt in their mouth, they were sooo cute, and min text kept telling me so. :D

Hi,

I saw your collection of cars at the Marlborough carnival and being very practical minded, my attention was drawn to the sun shades in two of the cars. (Blue octavia and a silver fabia?)

I own an Octavia estate, a large black dog and a small person who would all benefit from some decent shades in the back and boot. I noted that there were two different types of shade. Could someone tell me which car had what make, would you recommend them and where did you get them from? Do they fade over time? Go a slight bleached red/black like my kiddicare ones have?

I'm thinking next year I'll get a set ...when it's sunny.... tempting fate... they'd be very useful.

Hope you can help.

David B