JKM RR day feeler

SCVRS

What date is best for you?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What date is best for you?

• Saturday September 13th
    • Saturday September 27th
    • October, Saturday 18th.
    • Not interested/another date (please suggest)

I might wanna do another one October/November time after I hopefully get a remap.

Gonna go to the one in Kent first to see what she puts out standard and make sure everything is OK before I start fiddling lol

Dunno about Portsmouth tho, unless the remap is that good :thumbup:

vRS goes in just under a fortnight being replaced (temporarily) by a diesel Golf :weeping:

Are you selling the vRS ;);););)???

I might know an interested buyer, but without the stripes it might be worth less!!! :rolleyes:

I reckon that this one is a non starter for this year anyway. Personally, I think trying to get something up and running for the start of next year might be a good idea, perhaps then some of the "usual faces" will be around too, Makefish, stu etc etc.....!

I will have a chat with the JKM clan when I am in there next week.

great idea, if enough are interested it makes it a great day.:thumbup:

Personally, I think trying to get something up and running for the start of next year might be a good idea, perhaps then some of the "usual faces" will be around too, Makefish, stu etc etc.....!

:iagree: nothing like a new year pilgrimage to JKM.

I can't see me making the extra 10BHP year on year this time round though :rofl: