JKM RR day feeler

SCVRS

What date is best for you?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What date is best for you?

• Saturday September 13th
    • Saturday September 27th
    • October, Saturday 18th.
    • Not interested/another date (please suggest)

Just spotted on the JKM section that they have a few dates free for a possible RR day. Dates suggested by JKM are Saturday September 13th and 27th, and in October, Saturday 18th.

What are peoples thoughts on this?

27th will clash with the Kent RR day so I would say that is a no.

Fair enough! I'm personally happy with any of the dates. If I knew how to add an "any of the dates" button on the poll, I would!! :confused::o

Anyone else!! Just stick your name on the list to express an interest in principle, date allowing! Just to give an idea to take to JKM!

1) SCVRS

2) Sibart

3) DJGritt

Not wishing to put a downer on this but I think you are going to struggle with this one tbh, there are two other Brisky RR days coming up in September and without the 'regulars' its going to be difficult to get the numbers especially in the current climate.

One in late February or early March maybe more appealing?

Not wishing to put a downer on this but I think you are going to struggle with this one tbh, there are two other Brisky RR days coming up in September and without the 'regulars' its going to be difficult to get the numbers especially in the current climate.

One in late February or early March maybe more appealing?

I think I agree with you Steve, but it's worth "putting it out there" (phnarr phnarr) to see with the response is.

I would prefer JKM out of all the others that are running, 1 because my last run was done on theirs so i can see how the car is performing now its loosened up and at the same time they are always so helpful. oh thirdly its pretty close to me and they are always reasonable with the price too :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

Wouldn't mind seeing what she's producing.

Would only be able to make Oct 18 of the dates above....

1) SCVRS

2) Sibart

3) DJGritt

4) Taxi 219

5) sms+sinister (date dependent)

6) Xleon

I see we have learnt absolutely nothing from the Marlin Rolling Road Day. These guys give their time and effort up to put these rolling road days on, the least we could do is support them properly. There is no point 5 - 10 cars turning up and leaving after they have been on. In the end all these guys are going to turn round and say it's not worth it. So think long and hard before going ahead with this and support them better in the future.

delcac we had jkm come on here a couple of months ago asking for volunteers as the seat lot were up for a rolling road and started pulling out. even with some interest from here (me included) it got cancelled. i think october is too close now for us to really pull the numbers into this one, this is why with all the rolling road events over the past couple of months im suggesting January as december everyone will be busy shopping and january being a quiet time should encourage the numbers. :thumbup:

I reckon that this one is a non starter for this year anyway. Personally, I think trying to get something up and running for the start of next year might be a good idea, perhaps then some of the "usual faces" will be around too, Makefish, stu etc etc.....!

I will have a chat with the JKM clan when I am in there next week.

I normally turn up for these whenever possible so the date doesn't matter too much to me. I'm a sucker for a cuppa and a choccy biscuit.

Steve won't have is vRS but I'm sure he'll come along for a chat too.

I normally turn up for these whenever possible so the date doesn't matter too much to me. I'm a sucker for a cuppa and a choccy biscuit.

Steve won't have is vRS but I'm sure he'll come along for a chat too.

Has Steve not got his gearbox sorted yet then? Or is there some other reason that his vRS isn't around at the moment?

Stu, are you still able to sort me out with some vag-com stuff please at some point mate? :D