paint colours

out of all the colours that are offered for the new superb, including solid colours......wheich one is the best for not showing the dirt and hiding scratches?:)

thanks for that......i quite liked the red that skoda are offering on the new superb......but dont want the grief having to keep it spotless on a daily basis....tho silver is nice....i also like the metalic grey ....but i got to get the car 1st ...my present black superb is a pig to keep new looking....so when the time comes to p/x it i hope the dealers will have more superbs to compare........thanks for your replies

we are having the same problem. think we have decided on satin grey - its a nice plae colour and easy to keep clean but is not solver. we dont want silver as we have had silver for past 6 years. satin grey has a blue tint to it. saw it in the grey rainy day in manchester yesterday and was by far the best looking colour in the rain !!! rosso brunello looked really gloomy and dark not at all like a "red" colour.

I've got a Silver one here and it looks like a totally different car to the Mocca Brown one, suprising how much of a difference a colour can make to the new Superb.

Different in a good or bad way, though?

In my opinion I don't especially like it in Silver now I've seen one, I think it would still be a popular colour but for me I've decided that a Mocca Brown Elegance with Ivory would be perfect for me. That is without a doubt going to be the next demo we have after we sell on the Steel Grey one.

It's funny some cars I'd only ever have in silver but others I couldn't have!