Got pulled this morning at 5.45am

ForrestGriffin

This morning I got pulled over whilst dropping my girlfriend off at work just as I came off the A66 in Middlesbrough. The Copper said he clocked me doing 106mph in a 50 zone (however that 50 zone is temporarlly a 30 zone due to road works). Thankfully he just let me off with a warning. I did however get great pleasure watching my driving antics on his monitor as he had recorded the whole incident simply because it showed his car in a stationary position having to reach 124mph just to get near me...... awesome!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You got left off, having been caughty at over 100mph on a 50[30]?

No way...

Then you brag about it on here!

Sorry, but IMO you deserved the book thrown at you for that display of appalling 'driving'

you are one lucky son of a bitch , I got £60@ 3 points for 60 in a trannie when you should only do 50 on a single track road. mellyboy

i wouldnt brag about it!!!.....even if youve nicked forrest griffins name!!.....that speed and in a thirty is just asking for a smash!!!:(.....not big and not clever sorry!!!

k:)

Sorry mate, that's idiot driving no matter good you think you are. I would have banned you. The busy needs someone to have a word as well. Might get in touch with Cleveland Transport Police and see who was on duty at 5.45am on the A66 in Middlesbrough near the roadworks :mad:

First he says:

Re: vrs insurance premiums? remap

Mate i'd just claim iggnorance and say it drove like that when purchased and previous owner never informed or had reciepts to say it had been remapped.

and then we get this:

Re: Got pulled this morning at 5.45am

This morning I got pulled over whilst dropping my girlfriend off at work just as I came off the A66 in Middlesbrough. The Copper said he clocked me doing 106mph in a 50 zone (however that 50 zone is temporarlly a 30 zone due to road works). Thankfully he just let me off with a warning. I did however get great pleasure watching my driving antics on his monitor as he had recorded the whole incident simply because it showed his car in a stationary position having to reach 124mph just to get near me...... awesome!

So Johnny is spot on:thumbup:

So you really are a **** then ! :thumbdwn:

Sorry mate, that's idiot driving no matter good you think you are. I would have banned you. The busy needs someone to have a word as well. Might get in touch with Cleveland Transport Police and see who was on duty at 5.45am on the A66 in Middlesbrough near the roadworks :mad:

Fully agree, anyone who lets you off doing 76mph over the speed limit (through roadworks as well!) needs his ar5e kicking as well.

can i contact your insurance company and confirm they are aware of all your mods? seeing as we are taking the moral high ground.

Oh and i would like to complain about your borderline racist forum name too.:rolleyes:

can i contact your insurance company and confirm they are aware of all your mods? seeing as we are taking the moral high ground.

All mods declared and paid for thanks. Even if I hadn't declared them, that's between me and the insurance company and I'd be the only loser if I hadn't declared because they wouldn't pay out. Hardly in the same league as driving at 106 through a 30mph zone with roadworks and then laughing about getting off a charge. So yes, I do have the moral high ground in this instance :thumbup:

Oh and i would like to complain about your borderline racist forum name too.:rolleyes:

Behave yourself you, even with the sarcastic Smilie. How is my forum name borderline racist? Are we talking sound-a-like? Therefore Tigger is borderline racist is it? Or Bigger? Or Digger? Don't be an idiot. Where I'm from a jigger is an alleyway and it's the nickname my step-dad gave me because I was always fixing my bike in the jigger behind our house. Hope this clears things up :P

Sorry but @ 29 yrs old you really should know better.

I hope you don't always drive like this :rolleyes:

calm down, calm down, ok the silly sod got away with it this time,have you got the message you were totally out of order and won,t be driving like this again, if the answer is yes good. if the answer is no hope you get the book thrown at you,if the media gets hold or this could be interesting !!!!!