Lexus Clusters? They really not that nice?

devonutopia

I did see a nice little Honda CRX in black with clear light clusters that they looked pretty good on , but thats about the only time. I think it was because the lights themselves took up most of the room so there wasn't that much silver/clear plastic.

The only car that looks good with those style lights (I can't even bring myself to say them as I hate them so much) is Dave U's Octavia with the 3 series compact style ones. But in general they even look pants as OEM equipment on cars.

But if you like them Jason, then go ahead as it is your car and only your opinion should count.

I agree with Jeff - the only ones that seemed to go with the car are DaveU's. They're Milotec I think, and the smoked finish goes well with the black.

Too many Ford Focuses with Lexus stylee clusters about. Deffo Barry Boy look IMHO, but each to their own!!