New Look BRISKODA

ColinD

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the work alex, site looks great.

Not sure about the others though....but if I go to quick links and click on todays posts I get this come up every time

That's a known issue already and nothing to do with the skin i am afraid. :)

After using it for three days now Alex I have to say I like it.

Wasn't at all sure about the green to begin with or the font but it's grown on me.

The only issue / glitch I can see is when checking New Posts and going from Page 1 to Page 2 (25 posts per page, to 50 posts per page) and losing Posts 26 - 50.

There's a glitch looking at public profiles, where statistics are constantly shown. Guess that's probably a known fault though as it's described as a beta :)

There's a glitch looking at public profiles, where statistics are constantly shown. Guess that's probably a known fault though as it's described as a beta :)

Beat me to it I was just going to log that glitch

Kathy

I must be having an off day....I can't find any way of swapping themes :o there is a box at the bottom of the page with Tags written on it and theme in green in the box but if I click on ik it just puts up a link to this thread, with the same theme as before

:rofl: It took me ages to find it.

Bottom left, the drop down box with Briskoda 2008. change to Briskoda 2009 Beta.

I really like it:thumbup: Nice work Mr Pinner.

have to say i like all of it except the mint green background colour, oh and the fact the the difference between Read and Unread threads needs to be more (as other people have mentioned). A step in the right direction.

I used to think that the difference between read and unread threads was difficult to discern until I noticed that there is a little box with an arrow pointing to the right at the left of the thread title. This box disappears once you have read that thread and reappears when there are new posts in that thread.

• 1 month later...