Malt House Christmas meal

Mr Grumpy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never been to one of these meets are they any good, I live bout 35-40 mile away so I might come depending on the day

Nah, they're rubbish.:rolleyes:

It's just a group of saddos taking the mickey out of each other....:D

Right - back on topic - how about lunch on Sunday 28th December.

Meet 12.00 for food at 12.30 and then maybe a short drive afterwards.

I can speak to the Malt House but would suggest we just order off the normal menu if its available on that day (but I assume they would like an idea of numbers).

I have never been to one of these meets are they any good, I live bout 35-40 mile away so I might come depending on the day

I'll be coming about 120 miles from Brum, I think they are worth making the trip for. :)

I'll be coming about 120 miles from Brum, I think they are worth making the trip for. :)

Deluded man...

I live about 5 miles from there, and tbh it's a waste of effort most of the time....:rofl:

Well worth it mate! I went to my first one on the 13/11/08 Malthouse meet and had a cracking laugh with everyone.

There was one hair raising experience though but your far better off asking Lady Elanore about that one ;):D hehe

On serious note can we please set a date for this next meet so we can put it in our diaries.

Postmanpat was saying the 11/12/08 at first so which date is it to be as alot of people cant make the Curry night on the 13th.

IMHO I think we would be better off having the meet at the weekend on the 20/12/08 then resuming the normal meet pattern on the 08/01/09.

I'm PM'ing the Postmanpat to get something sorted about this.

On serious note can we please set a date for this next meet so we can put it in our diaries.

Postmanpat was saying the 11/12/08 at first so which date is it to be as alot of people cant make the Curry night on the 13th.

IMHO I think we would be better off having the meet at the weekend on the 20/12/08 then resuming the normal meet pattern on the 08/01/09.

I'm PM'ing the Postmanpat to get something sorted about this.

Gotta love enthusiasm :P