Briskoda RR Day @ JBS - Sunday 29th August

Josh_PoloGTi

I'll no doubt show my face. Not much point in having a dyno done though but you never know. So just in case...

Josh_Fabia-vRS

EddyH

vrs jonno

helpmedisappear - Martin Fabia vRS

Faboka vRS - John Fabia vRS

swerve/ross

mobtob - Mark Fabia vRS

Neo_VR - Colin, Furby vRS

rich1068

Im up for this but as im useless with computers can someone add me to the list :thumbup:

Done ;)

Josh_Fabia-vRS

EddyH

vrs jonno

helpmedisappear - Martin Fabia vRS

Faboka vRS - John Fabia vRS

swerve/ross

mobtob - Mark Fabia vRS

Neo_VR - Colin, Furby vRS

rich1068

vRS_2003

dsmithmobile - Octavia RS

OK. Cards on the table. I'd like to see a Jabba'd Octy there. Nothing sinister. I'd just like to see what happens. I'm genuinely interested.

Everyone knows what my figures/graphs are like so I'm not hiding anything and if the curves are nicer on a Jabba car then some on here will finally have one of their questions answered.

In the grand scheme of things the results aren't important but surely this interests others?

Geoff. I'm looking at you mate.

Keep your toys in your pram Geoff. I was laughing at the 'They...' reference. Hence :rofl:

And I would take a stab in the dark and say that it isn't just my idle curiosity. I'm genuinely not interested in the 'Mines better than yours' diva strop/debate. These various tuning companies and their respective products take thousands of pounds of our cash every year, I would guess that which to go for has occupied the top spot of questions on this forum since it started, anything that helps a member make up his or her mind has got to be good. Briskoda is balancing up and that's a good thing.

If you're not coming you're not coming. Anyone else?

Rich,

I just fail to see why you "targeted" me.

As i said, i edited the list for someone and made NO comment about any of the tuning co's, but you saw fit to kick the debate off.

I remember someone being happy with "X" tuning co after a visit he made to have another companies chip checked out. A few months later, he's questioning their work.

Now i may be being harsh here, but i find that more than a little 2 faced.

JMTPW.