Inspiration.

VRS 203

I was inspired by work done on the Czech Fabia I have been in. I like a LOT of fabias on here, but many mods I've not been able to do for my own sanity, eg, slamming to the floor. Just can't be done with the wheels spaced out so far. In terms of power mods, I tend to see what's going on in Europe and follow suit. There's not many people in the UK pushing PD130s into the high 200s.

I love that Rat Fabia!! It's crazy! But Stuart Hatch's is stunning, and so is KTP's, and I like'd yours VRS_203, but would prefer it without the badgeless grill. But I like coming up with my own idea's occasionally, but a lot of the mod's I see on here I really like and would like to do/copy and add my own touches to the way I like. Like I'd love a black roof, but the car's black so have been playing with a few other colours.

I really like that ratted silver one! should do that to my SDi! the bonnet is knackered anyway since it was vandalised!!

I can't find a pic of the car that made me want a black fabia as I cant remember the username of the owner. I know it RSi in the username.

anyone able to help?

I really like that ratted silver one! should do that to my SDi! the bonnet is knackered anyway since it was vandalised!!

I can't find a pic of the car that made me want a black fabia as I cant remember the username of the owner. I know it RSi in the username.

anyone able to help?

:rolleyes:

BRISKODA - The Skoda Forums

Hope this helps.

Rob

Edit: Picture can be found here:

http://briskoda.net/fabia-i/18s-fabia-vrs/124762/#post1483918

Jesus. I never thought the fabia would have arrived at this kind of level... but some of those pics prove it has. I dont mind them being slammed with big rims, but bodykits...

Looks wise i wouldn't say anybodies in particular as the vRS is pretty sorted that way anyway i feel, just a nice drop on Coilies and some 17 " rims and your bang on the money

BUT - performance wise obviosly Devonutopia's is crazy but i really want my car to be like my friends as i have first hand experience...

Stage 2 turbo

Seat FMIC

BMC

Brembo's

And a lot of black smoke

vagmeet006.jpg