Top Posters In This Topic

Computer Spec:

Dell XPS 720 H2C

Intel Core2Extreme Q6850

8Gb RAM

2x Nvidia 8800 GTX

This is my highest score, running at a maxed out 3.95GHz:

max.jpg

Bugger the first Quad which has a quicker core than my dual. I think I need to do some more tweaking :P

What about the battle of the Netbooks?

standard Eeepc 900 running XP:

001.jpg

I'm abit concerned that it's only showing 521Kb memory when it's supposed to have 1GB as standard!

Advent 4211, all standard.

25566.attach

This is mine, bear in mind this is on a Apple Macbook, Running MAC OSX and Windows XP at the same time, oh and also transfering a 30gb file at the same time too

Run it in OSX using Crossover mate :)

All this eWilly-waving and none of you can break 5000ppd on F@H. It's not what you've got, it's how you use it.:cool: I'm using mine, right now:D

And quite frankly, with the eTackle on display here, you must all be seriously lacking in skillz in the eBedroom department.

Advent 4211, all standard.

I'm sure you could do better than that with a dual core Atom netbook! i'm not far behind with a flimsy single core Celron. Come on, Man, put some bloody effort in!:D

All this eWilly-waving and none of you can break 5000ppd on F@H. It's not what you've got, it's how you use it.:cool: I'm using mine, right now:D

And quite frankly, with the eTackle on display here, you must all be seriously lacking in skillz in the eBedroom department.

says the one who's coming in shouting about how much better his own is, do you have an inny?

Pay my electric bill and I will crack it ......... :)

CPUTest.jpg

Ok, I'm confused... I have the same CPU as quite a lot of other people on here, but I seem to get much lower test scores even with the same stepping etc. Have people just ramped up the clock speed a bit? Any suggestions as to how I can increase my score? Or am I scoring low as I'm running a shoddy oem motherboard?

CPUTest.jpg

Ok, I'm confused... I have the same CPU as quite a lot of other people on here, but I seem to get much lower test scores even with the same stepping etc. Have people just ramped up the clock speed a bit? Any suggestions as to how I can increase my score? Or am I scoring low as I'm running a shoddy oem motherboard?

Mainly to do with your clock speed. I have the same Q6600 as you but I'm running at 900mhz faster and hance the better result.

Mines overclocked too ..........25573.attach

Having a mean mobo helps

Yours is running a little slower 25574.attach

I'm sure you could do better than that with a dual core Atom netbook! i'm not far behind with a flimsy single core Celron. Come on, Man, put some bloody effort in!:D

Mines showing as 700mhz or so, from what I have read it should run that when on batteries but the full 1.6ghz when plugged in. I ran the test when it was running on mains so something is wrong somewhere!

Anyone know of any preferably sidebar based temperature monitoring software? I'm happy to ramp the clock up (assuming my motherboard will let me) but would like to keep an eye on the temps as I'm running a stock cooler at the moment (the one with the fan inside the heatsink).

says the one who's coming in shouting about how much better his own is, do you have an inny?

Absolutely. So I'll take my kit, and my points, elsewhere.