Alloys wheel stud pattern for fabia

Hi, i have a set of alloys i had on my old car a fiesta. I was told by someone that those alloys wont fit onto my skoda i'd like a second opion please

the alloys are 7*15 4*108 et37 0z titan 195/45/15 is how it reads on the invoice i brought these in 2004.

can anyone tell me some more info if these will fit 2002 02 fabia comfort 1.9tdi please?

I would of thought these would fit?

look forward to the responses come flooding in :cool:

cheers Ryan

Hi, i have a set of alloys i had on my old car a fiesta. I was told by someone that those alloys wont fit onto my skoda i'd like a second opion please

the alloys are 7*15 4*108 et37 0z titan 195/45/15 is how it reads on the invoice i bought these in 2004.

can anyone tell me some more info if these will fit 2002 02 fabia comfort 1.9tdi please?

I would of thought these would fit?

look forward to the responses come flooding in :cool:

cheers Ryan

Your Fabia is 5 stud. Thats a problem right there.

I'm waaaay down the list of people I'd consult about wheel fitments, but the PCD is wrong (the fabia is 100), the number of bolts is wrong (as Shifty already noted) and the ET is bang on, so any spacer/adapter is going to widen the track of the car I would have thought.

Sometimes it's just better to sell the wrong thing and buy the right one. I'm sure a set of Ford Fiesta alloys would sell quite quickly.

Well yea i was thinking of selling them.... dunno how much for they cost me £665 in 2004 they need refurb because there scratched i have 4 alloys with tyres and 1 alloy which also needs work, would come with McGuard locking nuts

what does PCD and ET stand for? i just typed what was printed on the invoice.

what sort of alloys fit the fabia?

Ryan

Cheers Lummox, so all i need to do is make sure the stud pattern is for 5 bolts and is by 100? would these fit as i really like the look of these and wondered if there too much?

4x 15 Inch Wolfrace Street Hustle with Chrome Inserts Alloy Wheels With 195/50/15 Tyres - Topgear Alloy Wheels

ryan

Well yea i was thinking of selling them.... dunno how much for they cost me £665 in 2004 they need refurb because there scratched i have 4 alloys with tyres and 1 alloy which also needs work, would come with McGuard locking nuts

what does PCD and ET stand for? i just typed what was printed on the invoice.

what sort of alloys fit the fabia?

Ryan

PCD = Pitch Centre Diameter - so the pattern of the mounting holes lie on a 100mm circle.

try an ebay search for wheels,i picked up a set of tt 6 spokes in a 17" flavor for £80,and a nice set of 17" tt comps for £40,the list of available wheels that will fit as ross said is huge,and with using oe wheels from somthing in the vag group they don't cost theearth either:thumbup:

This gives you an idea of how a wheel is sized.

The diagram is a 7"x16" with a 5x112 PCD, 37mm ET and with a 57.1mm bore (most VAG)

copyofwheelsexplainedkh9.jpg

ALL of the sizes are important, some more important than others

:

Width - various widths will fit

Diameter - various diameter wheels will fit

PCD - this is not changeable (apart from with adapters, which can be more trouble & money than it's worth)

ET - slight changes are acceptable

Bore - needs to be correct (again spigots are available to reduce the bore size of a wheel)

Edited by Gizmo68
Added info