When will people learn NOT to use mobile phones whilst driving!

Jon TDI

Ive got a police station 200 yards down the road from me, and you can guarantee at the start of every shift, there are at least 3 or 4 plods talking on their mobiles (not walkie talkies) as they drive away . And even if it was their walkie talkies, why is it safe for them to use them and not for anyone else to use a mobile. And what about truckers using CBs, thats not against the law. And another thing, how come the local plod dont have to wear their seatbelts?, is it so they can get out of the car quickly to apprehend crims in the act, I dont think so , the crims will be long gone before they have even generated a crime number

I know , its one rule for them and another for us

rant over

So some police officers carry firearms, CS spray and batons with them - does that mean it's safe for everyone to do the same.

Looks like yet another anti-police bandwagon climber ! :thumbdwn:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The current fine is not enough to stop people doing it.

It's kind of like buying a car for £200 and not bothering to insure it as the chances of getting caught outway the cost of the insurance.

Up the fine to £500 and 6 points and it may have some effect imo.

So some police officers carry firearms, CS spray and batons with them - does that mean it's safe for everyone to do the same.

Looks like yet another anti-police bandwagon climber ! :thumbdwn:

i can use a baton better than the police........thats why it took 6 of them to rrest me last time,if i'd have been a cop i would have battoned me to the floor and slapped the cuffs on job done:thumbup: