ERWIN - Now available for Skoda

VRStu

3 hours ago, BogdanB said:

Hello

The license states that the PDFs are only available for the purchased subscription time. Is this true? Do they really have to be physically printed to have persisted access to them? 

That may well be true for stuff under the Vehicle-specific info tab, but everything you can find under the Individual vehicle information tab can be downloaded whole and kept forever, in my experience.

• 1 month later...
On 17/01/2021 at 11:31, PetrolDave said:

I always download the PDF files and save them to a NAS drive, then I've got them whenever I need them.

And you can open them later without needing a current licence?? I've read that they are locked documents that check with base that you are still allowed to open them... and that 'Print to PDF' is disabled?

Chris

10 minutes ago, CJJE said:

And you can open them later without needing a current licence?? I've read that they are locked documents that check with base that you are still allowed to open them... and that 'Print to PDF' is disabled?

Chris

News to me. Haven't downloaded any very recently mind. Every pdf I've ever downloaded before has had no such limitations.

The key is to go to the right bit of the site where the whole pdfs are available to download, rather than the bits where you can only view/print.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, CJJE said:

That's not my experience, none of the PDF documents I have downloaded from erWin are locked in any way and are openable using all the PDF readers I have tried.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On 13/09/2015 at 09:12, Breezy_Pete said:

You can download everything you can find on there under the individual vehicle information tab, and keep them forever. Just 7 Euro + VAT for an hour's access. 

Edit: Register, login, then go to the individual vehicle information tab; select either Training items (SSPs) or Repair Information. For the latter, choose your model of interest, then whether you want circuit diagrams, workshop manuals etc. Pick any item that you want to download, click on 'Order Flat rate', spend your Euros on your CC, click Download. Then spend the rest of the hour going through everything else that might be handy to have, downloading that too, you might as well.

Brilliant resource.

Here's a little sliver of a screenshot showing the Download buttons just in case anyone doubts what I'm saying:

erWin Skoda 4.png

Hi I was thinking of downloading some charts from Erwin for my Octavia 1U 2003 and using google .at the shopping basket page it says:  Some of the features you want to take advantage of are not available with the browser you are currently using or are limited. do I have to switch to Microsoft Edge or it's fine with google? if you can help?

Edited by raspoutine