what power/torque?

smithy-

My clutch/fly-wheel is slipping like a MF and am going for the uprated clutch v shortly.With the standard turbo and intercooler what power/torque is achievable and reliable?Currently running 174/320PD160 intakePiperX filterFull turbo back Milltec system with De-cat.Is it worth getting it remapped again after the clutch change?thanks.Smithy.

Indeed. :thumbup: I wouldn't consider a map until you upgrade the turbo, and get a FMIC at the same time.

Would be nice! (your talking probs 2k ish there not including the clutch, am I right??), but this is my second car that i only really use to do the 450 miles to work a week, can't really justify spending that cash on a skoda deisel.

smithy - I would just change the clutch then for a stronger item and not touch the mapping. If you're happy with that power, save the £2k. :) Could probably get a turbo for £800 and FMIC for around £500, then it's fitting & mapping.

mine is one of the more powerful ones with 176bhp/346ft lbs,this is running at the upper limits of the kkk turbo,and it smokes like foook

Seems i could only get a bit more torque then, is it worth the £££'s on the remap? Probably not. Least i wont have to protect the clutch anymore just the tyres. cheers for the responses.

smithy - I would just change the clutch then for a stronger item and not touch the mapping. If you're happy with that power, save the £2k. :) Could probably get a turbo for £800 and FMIC for around £500, then it's fitting & mapping.

Yeah thats what i'll do i think, cheers. I've just spent ££££'s on rebuilding my tvr engine as it span a big end bearing. so cash is tighter than a ducks **** at the moment.

A guy here in Finland has 192bhp on his Fabia with the standard turbo, don't know the torque numbers tho..

BOOM doubt it :rofl:

FMIC in theory on a mapped car would create more lag on a OEM turbo... only really needed if going for a Hybrid turbo :thumbup:

I have on my Fabia before i mont hybridturbo

189hp and 435Nm dont know what it is in lb/ft

But i crashed my turbo after 1 years driving :)

And i had FMIC forge, Blueflame 2,5" with downpipe, pd160 and K&N filter

182bhp and 302lb ft on p Torque stage one map on their dyno.

That's with decat exhaust system, ccv bypass, pd160 and panel filter.

However as there is apparantly a torque limiter in the map (apparantly) to 295lb ft I suspect its more likely around the 175bhp mark.

Either way I'm very happy with it.

182bhp and 302lb ft on p Torque stage one map on their dyno.

That's with decat exhaust system, ccv bypass, pd160 and panel filter.

However as there is apparantly a torque limiter in the map (apparantly) to 295lb ft I suspect its more likely around the 175bhp mark.

Either way I'm very happy with it.

Hybrid next :thumbup:

230 - 240bhp from stage 1 hybrid treatment :eek:

How about a stage 2 hybrid, with stock injectors, what kinda figures are you able to hit with that? (PD130, stock injectors, TD Stage 2 Hybrid)

230bhp... and to p-torque i think you mean a stage 2 theyre... :thumbup:

Stage 1 – MD374

Hi flow GT17 compressor wheel, cnc machined compressor housing, 360 degree thrust

bearing, cut back turbine blades, lightening of turbine wheel for faster ‘spool up’,

modified V.N.T. turbine housing, uprated turbine seals. Other ‘blueprinting’

modifications. APPROX 200 - 220 BHP

Stage 2 – MD376

Hi flow GT20 spec compressor wheel, cnc machined compressor housing, 360 degree

thrust bearing, cut back turbine blades, lightening of turbine wheel for faster ‘spool up’,

modified V.N.T. turbine housing, uprated turbine seals. Other ‘blueprinting’

modifications. APPROX 220-240 BHP