Yerrrrr

Looking forward to tomorow!!

will be getting to jabba with my new AP coilovers (thanks Awesome), tt comps and RARB for 9.30 and should emerge with a very tasty vrs! haha :thumbup:

will take lots of piccys there! as by the time i get home i bet the comps wont be polished any more LOL...damn crowland back roads!

lol yerr and the wing mirror too!! i forgot to take my camera to jabba but wouldn't have been any good anyways as the car STILL hadn't been cleaned since i picked up the RARB haha

Im not to sure how low it is! they are AP coilovers so will find out how much is the maximum they drop by but im gonna have to take the arch liners out as its scrubbing everytime on full lock! i just said to luke to take it down as low as possible!

and the comps are 17's! need 312mm brakes now as the 288s look tiny!

please do not take the archliners out - silly idea...

im running low on 17's same sortov setup as you and i dont need to remove them... even had 18's for a spell... granted they might touch the liner on full lock or when giving it a bit but its naff all really.. take the liners out and your subjecting your car to stones... salt and all general crap... wouldnt fancy a SMIC full of stone chips, salt and grime :thumbdwn:

please do not take the archliners out - silly idea...

im running low on 17's same sortov setup as you and i dont need to remove them... even had 18's for a spell... granted they might touch the liner on full lock or when giving it a bit but its naff all really.. take the liners out and your subjecting your car to stones... salt and all general crap... wouldnt fancy a SMIC full of stone chips, salt and grime :thumbdwn:

:o:O i completely forgot about the smic haha

no offence intended but tis a bit chavvy, i love it tho :)

lol i can be ripped to shreds all day and not take offence but being called a barry/chav! is one of those things that touchs a nerve!!

no worries though all in good fun haha

the wheels have been a bit marmitey in my area! either they're loved or people think as you say there a bit chavvy and bling bling!

not fussed either way i fappin lav it :D haha:thumbup: