Chatsworth Rally Show 2009

smog monster

whats the update with tickets being posted out etc? also these info/spec sheets we are putting in our windows etc, are they available now?

cheers

They passes arrived this afternoon. This Is the first opportunity I have had to get onto the computer to let you all know.

They are all now ready to be posted out in the morning.

In the envelopes there Is the passes (which are a wristband), a club stand sticker that has to be stuck onto the windscreen & a copy of the information that has been sent to me.

With the members that are there for the weekend In the envelopes there are two types of passes (wristband). One to be used on the saturday & the other for the sunday.

Cheryl your passes are in Ross's envelope as you requested:thumbup:

Paul

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea cheers Oggy. Did you get anywhere with the Dealer you were talking to?

Yes I did get somewhere. They are willing to provide us with quite alot for the stand. They are going to lend us a gazebo which Is roughly about 4mx3m, flags If we want them, plastic linked chain to put around the stand to segregate the public. They are going to pay for a banner, so we will have two banners.

They have also agreed to put a photo of the stand in their magazine that gets sent to all their customers.

Regarding the spec sheet. I've used the link that Ross has given us:thumbup: & edited my info In place of his. Anyway I have just done a small course at work regarding the 2007 works package & decided to have a little play & added the Skoda logo under the letters. Looks quite nice:D

Octavia spec sheet.doc

Received today with thanks. Will you let us know meet up times etc for the weekend (well Sunday for me). I see gates open early so it will be an early start I guess?

Is there anywhere nearby I can rinse the car off if needed?

As theres a few post running ref this event , best off using this one for everyone from now to avoid confusion .

By the way who is camping at Greenhills ?

Smog Monster

Thurlby12

JohnRS

Missp

mod boy

Edited by smog monster

As theres a few post running ref this event , best off using this one for everyone from now to avoid confusion .

By the way who is camping at Greenhills ?

Smog Monster

Thurlby12

JohnRS

Missp

mod boy

I know Lummox Is camping & also micheal balai

I am meeting Ross on the way up saturday morning, what time do we need to be at Chatsworth for Oggy?

Ah. Soz, you won't have the info I sent out to everyone as you have had your passes to sent to Ross with his:rolleyes::D

The club car enterance ( gate2- the golden gates) will be open from 7am-11am on both days. This enterance Is a special car club only enterance & you will find no other access into the club car area after the 11am:thumbup:

Also Ross will have your car club sticker that has to be displayed on the front screen or roof line of your car. Without this sticker they will not allow you access into the club section of the show.

There Is no water available to clean your car & no BBQ's are allowed on the Chatsworth grounds.

We will have to decide on the time on which we will be going in. On the sat I may have to go in at 7 to try & set the stand up in a fashion. Sun I may go in a bit later.

Also do you all want to try & arrange something for food between us all? The prices of the food available in the grounds will be quite expensive.

We will have to decide on the time on which we will be going in. On the sat I may have to go in at 7 to try & set the stand up in a fashion. Sun I may go in a bit later.

Also do you all want to try & arrange something for food between us all? The prices of the food available in the grounds will be quite expensive.

This is what I'm thinking, As there is no BBQ's allowed we're stuck for choice. Me & Mr Smog were wondering if we would get away with camping stoves?

Also it will be worth sorting beverages out to take in - from past experience on hot days they rip your eyes out more with the drinks than the food.

This is what I'm thinking, As there is no BBQ's allowed we're stuck for choice. Me & Mr Smog were wondering if we would get away with camping stoves?

Also it will be worth sorting beverages out to take in - from past experience on hot days they rip your eyes out more with the drinks than the food.

Tishalouise Is spending a few days making ice cubes, bless. She has also got a large tub to put the ice cubes & drinks in:cool:.

I don't know about camping stoves. I will put an email out to find out:thumbup:

Tishalouise Is spending a few days making ice cubes, bless. She has also got a large tub to put the ice cubes & drinks in:cool:.

I don't know about camping stoves. I will put an email out to find out:thumbup:

I'm thinking pop to Asda Sat morning before the show for ice, I don’t know about Sun though. I'm hoping of popping to Costco for some beers for Fri & Sat NIGHT, and some POP for during the day. I'll see if I have time during the week.

Bonjour all, yes the freezer has a full drawer of ice cubes in the making, may as well as its empty otherwise. Its either hot coffee or icy drinks, I dont intend drinking 'warm'. I was thinking of a ice bin able to hold anyones drinks. The camping stove idea had crossed my mind too, fresh italian black coffee . . . . bliss! Im taking a massive picnic blanket, large cool bag with salad goodies etc, how bout a mass picnic idea, everyone bring and share? just going to check the gazebo is all ok, somewhere to shade or naked sunbathing - oggy mentioned :confused: dont ask me ??:rotz: :cool:

any other ideas? Tisha x

just going to check the gazebo is all ok, somewhere to shade or naked sunbathing - oggy mentioned :confused: dont ask me ??:rotz: :cool:

any other ideas? Tisha x

Not my Idea:D I want people to view the Briskoda stand, not scare them away:rofl:

Nearest supermarkets to Chatsworth are . .

ASDA 14.1 miles , Handsworth Road , Sheffield , S13 9BN tel 0114 2635000

MORRISONS 9 miles , Chatsworth Road , Chesterfield , S40 3BQ tel 01246 211060

TESCO (24hr) 11.4 miles , Abbydale , Abbydale Drive , Sheffiels , South Yorks , S7 2QB