Chatsworth Rally Show 2009

smog monster

What's the general plan for arriving, for the non-campers among us :)

I see the gate is open for a set time, but shall we all aim to be parking up at a set time. I'm only there on the Sunday, but open to suggestions....

Steve

On the sat I will have to be there early, but on the sunday shall we aim to park up about 8-8.30.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo I am liking 8.30 - means shouldnt have to leave here till 6. Wonder if I can wash and straighten hair friday night and perhaps sleep standing up so I dont get all crumpled again. Even longer in bed then

All souunds good. Will check on here Sat AM before we head north and have the laptop to check Sat eve for changes but useful to have a contact no for someone if possible?

Looking forward to this and seeing/discussing Octy II stuff with people as looking at getting one!

D-SLR camera will be charged and ready with a long lens for the rally cars and shorter one for some stand pics!

Smog - cheers, I'll PM that over beforehand. How far is the site from Chatsworth? But an arrival about 8.30 sounds good to me. Can have a nice quiet run over the top then hopefully :D

Ryan - looking forward to hopefully persuading you into an Octy of some description - petrol or otherwise ;)

See you all Sunday :woot:

Cheers,

Steve

Smog - cheers, I'll PM that over beforehand. How far is the site from Chatsworth? But an arrival about 8.30 sounds good to me. Can have a nice quiet run over the top then hopefully :D

Ryan - looking forward to hopefully persuading you into an Octy of some description - petrol or otherwise ;)

See you all Sunday :woot:

Cheers,

Steve

Sounds great although I dont need much persuasion! :D

Change of plan for thoses travelling down from the northeast friday night (thurlby12 / mod boy , johnRS) . . . think michael balai is going down in the afternoon ?

Now meeting at 18.00 @ Bradbury Services (junction 60 A1)

Bit easier than Scotch Corner & closer for everyone , rather than rushing to get to Scotch Corner

Edited by smog monster

Change of plan for thoses travelling down from the northeast friday night (thurlby12 / mod boy , johnRS) . . . think michael balai is going down in the afternoon ?

Now meeting at 18.00 @ Bradbury Services (junction 60 A1)

Bit easier than Scotch Corner & closer for everyone , rather than rushing to get to Scotch Corner

Could be a problem getting stickers for you from David as he shuts at 1630. I'm going to Makro tomorrow so I might pop down after I've been if I've got time.

ooo I am liking 8.30 - means shouldnt have to leave here till 6. Wonder if I can wash and straighten hair friday night and perhaps sleep standing up so I dont get all crumpled again. Even longer in bed then

I think will do that too:thumbup:

Weather report aint that good, could be a bit cold and showery. That mean's it will be hot and sunny.

I should get some time to have a look at your stand and get some ideas for my Vrs too.

My friends Saab is looking well used, he rolled it last weekend first time out since he rolled it a year ago, but he has hammered it out for the rally show.

Bloody weather , not very good forcast , just hope the rain blows over us

Its Is supposed to be blowing over us & dropping some water off then coming around & blowing back over us & dropping some more water off:mad:

Lets hope the weather forecast Isn't right for a change:rolleyes:

Had a superb day today despite the weather. The cars on show are amazing just brave the weather and go.

The Briskoda stand had a good spread of cars on it. Thanks to Oggy and everyone else who put time and effort into sorting the stand.

Regards Chris:)

i went to the show today,weather wasnt so good to start with but better in the afternoon,im a bit of a rallycar nut so didnt really get to see the skoda stand for long,the cars that were on the skoda stand looked very smart,sorry i didnt get to say hello & put faces to names this time!:)

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Oggy & all of you who organised & helped out :thumbup:!

Despite the weather we had a wonderful day! There was good humour all round & some fantastic cars too :D.

My mate couldn't belive how friendly everyone was! I just hope no one got their cars stuck! The tractors had done a good job pulling folks out by the time we left :thumbup:

So Thanks Again!