People just dont like been overtaken by Skoda's

Tomo1971

I don't think it's jealousy very often they just can't keep a steady speed. Car in front - speed up, no car in front - slow down.

It's something you notice a lot more on cc.

I never seem to have experienced this problem, I'd about 300 miles a week locally and no-one bothers me.

You must all just "look the type" lol

Must admit, I find that when I'm going to work or what ever on the motor way, I sit at 65/70 mph with the cruise control on in lane 1, normally with a nice line of traffic behinde me.............................. can't think why :rolleyes::D:P

Must admit, I find that when I'm going to work or what ever on the motor way, I sit at 65/70 mph with the cruise control on in lane 1, normally with a nice line of traffic behinde me.............................. can't think why :rolleyes::D:P

You got pikey lights on the back of the Skoda then?

Steve

You got pikey lights on the back of the Skoda then?

Steve

No, just a little sticker of a "black rat" :D

I had this once in 4.5 years with my vRS, and that was with some freak in a SAAB on the M6 Toll road - the one and only time I ever used it. It used to happen a lot more in my Astra though.

It's a common complaint though, there's simply a lot of really odd people about with some very odd personal issues. Think of them as dogs or other pets that need managing.

This doesn't happen to me, but Mrs Cavdad gets all the time, mainly from young Scrotes (Scroats) in Saxos / Corsas trying to proove something. She laughs it off & leaves 'em standing but it's annoying as she won't go above the speed limit they're soon back; maybe they just like seeing what a real car can do

Nothing to do with Skodas - but in NZ the state highways are mostly like British A roads with the occasional passing lane.

Lots of people trundle along at 90kph (the limit is 100) but speed up t0 100-110 at the passing lane, then slow down to 90 again afterwards. It is irritating!

Especially as plod like to camp out with radar guns at the passing lanes so blasting past is not such a good idea :mad:

No, just a little sticker of a "black rat" :D

The problem with those is that you can now buy them on Flea-Bay, but some of us earned them.

Ex TDQ....;)

I love driving and I'm driving from Yorkshire to Essex for the Easter weekend. But the one thing I am NOT looking forward to is having my cruise control set at a little over 70 and constantly bunny hopping with ejits who cannot keep a constant speed. This is gets worse when you're approaching a speed camera and the people who have come flying past feel that the have to slow down to 65 so the camera doesn't take a nice picture of them! Why can't they at least do 70?

Still looking forward to the drive though