'On' button / pull thingy in right hand cubby box

• 4 months later...

OK, this is a really exciting post, hold on to your seats...

My 52 plate Comfort has the main glove box cooled but not the right-hand one.

There, I told you it was exciting.

By the way, cats have much better personal hygiene and sanitary habits than dogs, are more cool, intelligent and cute, and can do a Rubik cube 27% more quickly*.

* Than my neighbour.

• 3 weeks later...

I got the wrong end of the stick reading this post and put cat crap in my right hand cubby box and shot the on button pull thingy, now every time I turn on my fans my car smells of ****

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my spare watch is currently staying cool :smirk:

(have a temdancy to break them :giggle: )

TBH ither mine is blocked or everyone elses is the same, i may as well have a dying hamster coughing on my drink, that would probuce more cold air than that hole with the A/C right up B)

Edited by vRSsunroof
  • Like 1

my spare watch is currently staying cool :smirk:

(have a temdancy to break them :giggle: )

TBH ither mine is blocked or everyone elses is the same, i may as well have a dying hamster coughing on my drink, that would probuce more cold air than that hole with the A/C right up B)

:rofl:

• 1 month later...

This threads soooo confusing,,,, have found a dial turny thing in the glove box on my 51 plate comfort,,,when turned,,it open a hole up behind it,,,,do i take it this is the cooler thing and NOT to try shoving dead kittens thru?????

• 2 weeks later...

This threads soooo confusing,,,, have found a dial turny thing in the glove box on my 51 plate comfort,,,when turned,,it open a hole up behind it,,,,do i take it this is the cooler thing and NOT to try shoving dead kittens thru?????

If you look at the pictures on page 2 (post 41), you will see it is the small compartment by the side of the steering wheel, under the light switches. This is what the is thread is about and not the dial in the glove box, however they both do the same thing, letting cold air into the compartments cooling the contents.

Both are mentioned in the owners manual on pages 70-71.

What is the 'On' button / pull thingy in right hand cubby box on a rhd car for? :giggle:

Sorry couldn't resist asking that, have owned my little fabia for just over a year and figured out what is was for within a couple of days. Guess thats what happens when you just have the urge to fiddle with things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I got the wrong end of the stick reading this post and put cat crap in my right hand cubby box and shot the on button pull thingy, now every time I turn on my fans my car smells of ****

Thanks to The Worm for making me laugh too much. Was taking a swig of beer on reading your comment and ended up spraying beer over the monitor

• 1 year later...

So,,,,,,,,,if we can't shoot cats...............what do you suggest ??

Cats get the bullet, pointless animals.

Cats... harmless fluffy animals that sooth their owners, if you want to shot someone or something, may I suggest politicians, don't care what variety 'cos they all talk $h1t, and can't be trusted any further than they can be thrown!

Leave the cat alone!

• 4 weeks later...

So........it's not to enable the ejector seat when your passenger is going on about how his Peugot 306 is better because there's less dash board and less buttons?

I wondered why no matter how hard I pulled it, he was still sat there spouting crap and not flying through the air into oncoming traffic. The bloody thing came off in my hand and all it achieved was a slight breeze on my wallet.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Just a daft question, has anyone actually put or kept gloves in their glove box? I may have put a woolly hat in there, but don't think gloves.

Anyway, if you are confused over what these kittens are. On this forum, an innocent kitten is shot every time someone asks a question (that's usually been answered many times before) without using the search button first to find the answer.