TaviaRS

Room requirements for Saturday night  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Room requirements for Saturday night

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, if there are any late late latecomers, I phoned the hotel and my attic room is in fact equipped with one single and one double bed, so I'll happily share the room with someone else to split the costs. On sharing, I guess it's

Pete

Can you put me and my mob (4 of us) on the scran list please. :munch:

I'd just like to say a big THANKS to Pete sorting all this out on behalf of me and the rest of my mob.

I look forward to buying you a beer for all your trouble :dtp:

On the subject of the journey to Anglesey, I plan to be arriving there at around 4pm so I'll be hitting the M56 around 2pm.ish or a little bit earlier. If anyone fancies going down in convoy we could meet somewhere around Manchester Airport.

Pete

Can you put me and my mob (4 of us) on the scran list please. :munch:

I'd just like to say a big THANKS to Pete sorting all this out on behalf of me and the rest of my mob.

I look forward to buying you a beer for all your trouble :dtp:

On the subject of the journey to Anglesey' date=' I plan to be arriving there at around 4pm so I'll be hitting the M56 around 2pm.ish or a little bit earlier. If anyone fancies going down in convoy we could meet somewhere around Manchester Airport.[/quote']

A big :thumbup: to PEte from me too. I'm not going to buy him a pint but give him a big hug and a kiss instead :D

Not sure what time me and C.J. are going but as we are on the Wirral perhaps we could meet up with the M56 mob.

It what comes from having Marines as best mates. :D

Maybe I ought to invite my mate, Garthy, aka "beer monster". A pint lasts less than 4 seconds with him :eek:

And of course, a bit :thumbup: to Pete. I'll gladly offer him a ping of Stella, but am starting to feel a little concerned for his health :D

Oh, a swinging thanks to Des for blinking at the wrong time ;)

Maybe I ought to invite my mate' date=' Garthy, aka "beer monster". A pint lasts less than 4 seconds with him :eek:

And of course, a bit :thumbup: to Pete. I'll gladly offer him a ping of Stella, but am starting to feel a little concerned for his health :D

Oh, a swinging thanks to Des for blinking at the wrong time ;)[/quote']

I'm out of drinking practice at the moment so I'll probably fall asleep after three pints.

If everyone buys Pete a pint we'll have to film the whole weekend to show him what he missed :D

I'm assuming that only Jon and Cheryl won't be eating with us ..........so a table for 25 it is .... :eek:

Because of the numbers involved , they would like us to meet in the bar at 7 ish and order with a view to eating at about 8 pm .

I hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone ........as I'm sure you will all appreciate that catering for a table of 25 people could be quite interesting ........... :D

A note to Andy ..........I would much prefer a pint of Stella ......... ;)

The Hotel phoned me this afternoon just to confirm the room requirements ...........everything all OK .. :D

Also asked me if we would be eating in the Hotel on Saturday evening ' date=' because it gets quite busy with diners , so we would need to book a table.............So , provisionally we have a table for 20 booked .......if you could let me know whether you intend eating there, I would be very grateful , as we actually have 27 people staying the night , and the Hotel would like an idea of numbers .

Rooms should be available after 2 pm .

Thanks in advance :D[/quote']

Pete,

Yes for food for me and Val

Thanks