East Midlands meet, 25 August, M1 J28

shark_90

A46, A617, past Newark, job done. The lasagne awaits!!

i go upto newark everyday for work but i finish at 4 and dont want to wait in the carpark for like 3 hours :rofl:

i do really want to go but its nearly 2 hours away! boooo :thumbdwn:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good meet again tonight. I totally failed at the J28 roundabout on the way home. Got undertaken by a girl in a little red car ;) then got confused by the roadworks and went off an exit too soon (taking Simon with me :D ).

i go upto newark everyday for work but i finish at 4 and dont want to wait in the carpark for like 3 hours :rofl:

i do really want to go but its nearly 2 hours away! boooo :thumbdwn:

I didn't manage to go last night due to family commitments, but I live just south of Lincoln and it's only an hour's run, there or thereabouts :thumbup:

Good meet again tonight. I totally failed at the J28 roundabout on the way home. Got undertaken by a girl in a little red car ;) then got confused by the roadworks and went off an exit too soon (taking Simon with me :D ).

That explains why I couldn't catch either of you up then!

Cheers for coming down, felt a bit rushed to me as I had to eat (got a figure to maintain y'know) and didn't wanna be home too late.

Roll on next month (I'll be a married man by then!!)

Will you still be allowed out then, Ben ? ;)

Sorry I couldn't make it - will be some pics in the photo thread soon showing why :(

Cheers for coming down, felt a bit rushed to me as I had to eat (got a figure to maintain y'know) and didn't wanna be home too late.

got ur wedding car ?

Good luck.. mine's in 4 weeks. Scary!!

Thanks mate, all went well and had a great day all seams to have gone to fast so enjoy the day, and get some one to recored it if poss. Trying to remember the day is very hard( and i was not that drunk)

Good luck with yours

That's it, it goes SO quickly. Make sure you take some time to enjoy it together and don't get too hung up on making sure you spend enough time with all the guests.