anyone west mids?

eddie4x

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im also in Coventry, i don't have a Fabia vRS, YET! but i do have a DAX Rush which is always a head turner! i normally run a meet for the west midlands kit car club.at the Old Washford Mill outside redditch just off the A435. maybe something could be set up similar for the midlands Skoda owners, first wednesday of every month, i can't do the first monday as thats kitcar meet night!

Gillywibble & vRS _Si: where abouts in Coventry are you?

Edited by omega0684

• 2 months later...

Birmingham for me.. would be good to have a Brum one set up near the Reddich area cause thats easy access from the M42/M40/M5 and even M6.. so covers alot of the surrounding areas such as Brum, Warwick, Cov etc..

When I used to be in the Civic crowd there was a monthly meet at Star City on a Sunday, can't remember which one.. ample parking thats for sure.. and there is entertainment inside, and the all important food places =) Might be an idea.. cause I think the J28 M1 meet is quite a distance to travel for a meet for the members who are in the West Mids area..

Birmingham for me.. would be good to have a Brum one set up near the Reddich area cause thats easy access from the M42/M40/M5 and even M6.. so covers alot of the surrounding areas such as Brum, Warwick, Cov etc..

When I used to be in the Civic crowd there was a monthly meet at Star City on a Sunday, can't remember which one.. ample parking thats for sure.. and there is entertainment inside, and the all important food places =) Might be an idea.. cause I think the J28 M1 meet is quite a distance to travel for a meet for the members who are in the West Mids area..

staffordshire here,

edit: your username sounds familiar to me (the last bit)....were u a member of friendster or something similar...

Edited by fabia55

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...