anyone west mids?

eddie4x

Got my Octavia vRS serviced at Redditch, after an initial bit of bad service i.e. no staff at the garage they were very good. Car is going in for an a/c service on Wed.

how much is the aircon service costing i need mine done

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much is the aircon service costing i need mine done

Service was £80 but there was a problem with my a/c compressor as it still wasn't cooling. Still waiting for that to come in as it's on back order there were none in stock so they had to build it from scratch. Taken ages, really thought it would be done by now.

A/C is hit and miss at the moment, didn't work at all when I really needed it. I called the garage last week and it was 30% complete apparently so couldn't guarantee when it was due in.

If you take it in for an a/c service ask them to check the compressor first, unless it's under warranty I would look at getting reconditioned replacement as it takes so long to get a new one.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

from coventry here aswell be good to meet up with some of you have red octy vrs mk1 with black spiders

• 1 month later...