anyone west mids?

eddie4x

that's right, there is one by Sainsburys, got moved from ricoh due to moaning security. Sainsburys has no security lol.

One time I popped up with my mate but some of the people seemed a little ermmm :doh: not very friendly, could tell it was a very 'in crowd' thing and they looked bored as hell so we went after about 15 minutes with no one talking to us lol

you popping down this week at all?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you popping down this week at all?

Nah sorry mate, im off to Australia on the thursday so need to pack my stuff and make sure im all ready. :)

Will come down when I first get the car though!

Where abouts in cov are you if you don't mind me asking?

Edited by Lew_VRS

The crown off Junction 5 of the M5 has a big carpark and is nice :)

If anyone is interested, I have a few spaces left for VW Action on 5th Sept ( Sunday only display booked ) if we dint go down night before then will be travelling from Worcester Sunday morning. I used to

organise events and displays for another Worcester club but got fed up with no one coming after they said they would. Am happy to get some stuff together for you guys IF people are actually going to bother. Have already been in contact for a plot for Ultimate Dubz next tear to kick the season off again if anyone is up for it

Started up a new thread, there is a good place literally off Junction 9 of the M5 - think we did 1 meet there before trying the J5 meet.

ANyone else fancy it, good food there!

• 4 weeks later...

Telford here ! I'd be glad to do some skoda meets , the OH is in the brit min club and there is only so much fun you can have with 65 bhp ! Much prefer my VRS !!!

iam from walasll so were will this big meet be my is a fabia sport 10 plate would like other members pete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hereford =]

Ditto at least in Herefordshire. Need to get a meet going. Really used to love the Pug Runs.

• 2 weeks later...

Telford here ! I'd be glad to do some skoda meets , the OH is in the brit min club and there is only so much fun you can have with 65 bhp ! Much prefer my VRS !!!

Ohhhh there is unlimited fun to be had though you just have to know how to enjoy the smaller engines. My (will be my other halfs once we sell the ibiza) MPi in insanely fun! all 68 horses of it. The handling is immense - you could corner with a spirit level on her roof and it'd stay flat - bugger when you live out in the sticks as we do but I can take things with way more power down the lanes simply because I dont have to brake she sticks to corners like glue. You dont need a big engine to have fun, infact I have more fun in the fabia than in the ibiza with nearly 200 horses.

• 3 weeks later...