anyone west mids?

eddie4x

i would be interested but if it's mainly vrs i would be intimidated

We'll go easy on you, all would be welcome, it's not just vRS' at the meets (sometimes it's not even just Skodas...)

maybe one of the guys with an Estate could put your car in the boot so it can find out what a decent turn of speed is emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll go easy on you, all would be welcome, it's not just vRS' at the meets (sometimes it's not even just Skodas...)

maybe one of the guys with an Estate could put your car in the boot so it can find out what a decent turn of speed is emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

hopefully my driving can make up for it, or at least make up for a bit of it.

not just skodas? who organises these meetings/events? other car forums join?

• 2 weeks later...

When is the next WEST MIDS meet then????? :wonder: I've never been to a VRS meet yet :'(

Just an idea, but what about if people put there name down to see whos interested in a West Mids Meet,

(01) stealthVRS-Birmingham :thumbup:

When is the next WEST MIDS meet then????? :wonder: I've never been to a VRS meet yet :'(

Just an idea, but what about if people put there name down to see whos interested in a West Mids Meet,

(01) stealthVRS-Birmingham :thumbup:

(02)dangerous666-kingswinford :thumbup:

:think: Any more?? :sun:

This is going to be a cracking meet - 4 names on the list plus a bloke from Bromsgrove and one from Milton Keynes :dull: !!!!!

At least it'll be a cheap round!!!!! :p

just a thought on this but quite a few seem to be around worcs area and my local VAG club has a popular monthly meet only 5-10 mins of j7 m5!

all welcome plus it would be nice to see a few more skoda faces at the meets!

its 3rd monday of every month rubbadubz at The Inn at Stonehall WR5 3QG for the sat nav but its signposted right off the J7 headin towards worcs

next one is 21 june 2 wks time

good meets n turnout n good pub 4 drinkin:)

just a thought on this but quite a few seem to be around worcs area and my local VAG club has a popular monthly meet only 5-10 mins of j7 m5!

all welcome plus it would be nice to see a few more skoda faces at the meets!

its 3rd monday of every month rubbadubz at The Inn at Stonehall WR5 3QG for the sat nav but its signposted right off the J7 headin towards worcs

next one is 21 june 2 wks time

good meets n turnout n good pub 4 drinkin:)

I might come along to this im only in Hereford,what time is it? cheers

I might come along to this im only in Hereford,what time is it? cheers

we kick it off bout 7-7:30 and always very welcome to see new faces etc

if you do pop along i will be in a white flic or silver octy1 so say hi if ur bout bud

(01) stealthVRS-Birmingham

(02) dangerous666-kingswinford

(03) fabia55

(04) fraserpants - Kingswinford

(05)matt3698VRS - Bromsgrove

Would anyone also be interested in a Rolling Road Power run aswel :giggle: ?? or just a meet? :p

a rolling road would be good as im not sure what my cars running :D and the meet is a defo but do it as an open meet to all skodas there r two pick ups by me and others so more the merryer and at least we can make it nown about the group :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Im surprised with the amount of users from Coventry!

I am from Longford and should hopefully pick the car up either early next week or before I go to Austrailia!

Would love to get a meet on and start putting some names to faces. How about a mini-meet at the Ricoh or something, easy to get to from everywhere then isn't it?

im sure there are VAG meets every weds?

not sure if its moved to sainsburys in courthouse green...usually around 7 iirc

that's right, there is one by Sainsburys, got moved from ricoh due to moaning security. Sainsburys has no security lol.

One time I popped up with my mate but some of the people seemed a little ermmm :doh: not very friendly, could tell it was a very 'in crowd' thing and they looked bored as hell so we went after about 15 minutes with no one talking to us lol

lichfield here might put my name down for the meet where are we thinking of holding it? The bowling green pub in lichfield holds a few car meets easy to get to big car park, just thought i would add this into the mix.