anyone west mids?

eddie4x

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone here from on near Moseley area? As I see loads of vrs's around and never no if they are on the forum! Also I'm up for a meet if one happens.

Olly

• 2 weeks later...

Let's do it then.

M5 junction one?

M5 junction two?

Or M42 Junction two or three?

While we still have long evenings, one evening in the week?

Is anyone here from on near Moseley area? As I see loads of vrs's around and never no if they are on the forum! Also I'm up for a meet if one happens.

Olly

Im Mosely bud, White vRS with a black roof, Reg BL10 VVD.

Which part of Moseley are you in, because I saw a similar car but was in my missus's ka so didn't flash etc as I would have looked odd! I'm not far off school road it you know it?

Olly

I live on Dads Lane, cant miss it as it has to live in the road :'( I drive up Dads Lane/Avenue Road every day at 8:00 towards Kings Heath to get to work. Sometimes i come through that end of Moseley to get to my sisters.

I know dads lane well as used to be my chippy but as I live nearer kingsheath I go their now! Sound i will keep an eye out. It's good to know their are some local members.

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you all know Trust Group have opened a new Skoda Site in Stourbridge where the old volvo site was. Making it the second with 1 being in Redditch.

Looking at doing exclusive offers and discounts for Briskoda members so keep an eye out.

Also if you follow on twitter @trustgroupskoda

:)

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you all know Trust Group have opened a new Skoda Site in Stourbridge where the old volvo site was. Making it the second with 1 being in Redditch.

Looking at doing exclusive offers and discounts for Briskoda members so keep an eye out.

Also if you follow on twitter @trustgroupskoda

:)

Got my Octavia vRS serviced at Redditch, after an initial bit of bad service i.e. no staff at the garage they were very good. Car is going in for an a/c service on Wed.

• 1 month later...