Xenon's

Morph

Hi all.

I have Xenon's fitted to my 57 VRS estate and when I switch them on they seem to start high and then lower themselves. Does this mean that they are self leveling ? and would this also mean they have angel control ?

Not sure about the cornering headlights..... The self levelling is a requirement for xenon headlights so you'll notice that happen each time. It's totally seperate to the cornering thing. Didn't kow you could have the cornering lights on the Octy...... Maybe get someone to turn the steering wheel while you watch the headlights??? :confused:

Cheers

Dave.

You can turn on Steering/Indicator activated fog lamps.

They will light up as you turn the steering wheel below 10 - 15 mph or if you indicate this will over-ride the steering and activate the fog in that direction. JUST LIKE MINE

nope it isnt. however turining the wrong things on or off will lead to fault codes and a possibility of the car not running right, thus why a autoscan is needed at the start and the end as well as notes written down of what you changed things from and too in case you need to put it back to original setting.