briskoda night out

cupraR

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye so i've heard, latest is anyone can pull in the Jam House these days

Anything you want to share with us Stuart ? :D

I'm up for a night out, fed up of car meets etc, but drinking meet sounds my style.

Anybody else a member of the Malt Whiskey society ?

Can always have a few there, but i can only sign in 4 others ( i think) :D

Anything you want to share with us Stuart ? :D

Not really :D Been knocking on 2 years since I was there so can't speak from experience, just rumour and hear-say.

Anybody else a member of the Malt Whiskey society ?

Can always have a few there' date=' but i can only sign in 4 others ( i think) :D[/quote']

Fraid not :thumbdwn:

Not really :D Been knocking on 2 years since I was there so can't speak from experience, just rumour and hear-say

yes stu my rumours and hear-say

the Jamhouse is AMASING!!!!! i have meet a few 40+ females in there and am only 22 :P;):o

Strippers you say defo be up for that lol.anytime late October onwards for me and Davie i would take up the offer of free accommodation but as there's rumours of free 40+ women better get a hotel lmao:rofl:

Strippers you say defo be up for that lol.anytime late October onwards for me and Davie i would take up the offer of free accommodation but as there's rumours of free 40+ women better get a hotel lmao:rofl:

Don't know about free, Definitely inexpensive though & fairly low maintenance

@ Juego - There's a possible meeting planned for the Blackpool Illuminations on the 17th October. Check out the North East section, weirdly..lol

I think i'm actually in Blackpool that weekend for the Mrs' mum's bday

Depending on time you's are meeting etc i'll try pop along. Need to find out the exact dates we're gonna be down though as i keep forgetting :rofl: