Best looking affordable car for under 25k?

Mr Ree

The Scirocco does look rather fine (even in viper green) and the new Megane is pretty smart too.

Mr Fiat fan...........why've Fiat changed the fine front end on the Punto ey?

Was one of the prettiest snouts of any car under 12k.

If' it's not broke, DON'T fix it...imo.

Mr Fiat fan...........why've Fiat changed the fine front end on the Punto ey?

Was one of the prettiest snouts of any car under 12k.

If' it's not broke, DON'T fix it...imo.

I know , they have spoilt the mini-maserati look.

The interior on the facelift Punto is an improvement but it's nowhere near as nice outside.

I know , they have spoilt the mini-maserati look.

The interior on the facelift Punto is an improvement but it's nowhere near as nice outside.

I suppose all these manufacturers feel they HAVE to bring out the latest style for the 'must have the latest' brigade, regardless, even though it's invariably a backward step.

The Focus and Ka springs to mind...imo. Mk 1's of both were vastly superior in the looks dept., in fact the new Ka is probably the ugliest munter on the road now.

...and you a Golf owner too? That does suprise me.

Golf is fine btw, wasn't being sarccy.;)

i know,i looked forward to seeing a rocco from the first little spy shots,i really wanted to like it as well,it looks great from the front,its just that rear i don't like,and in green it looks like a frog to me:D

Scirocco is a great looker for sure, but not as good as I hoped it would be. Like the green in the flesh though, seen a few now and it looks stunning!!

Alfa GT coupe takes some beating in the looks department. Really like the Jag XF too, although not sure they can be had for £25k :confused: Likewise with the C70.

Admit the Megane Coupe looks good (so does the hatchback in fairness), and the Mazda 3 looks pretty good too :);)

Scirocco is a great looker for sure, but not as good as I hoped it would be. Like the green in the flesh though, seen a few now and it looks stunning!!

Alfa GT coupe takes some beating in the looks department. Really like the Jag XF too, although not sure they can be had for £25k :confused: Likewise with the C70.

Admit the Megane Coupe looks good (so does the hatchback in fairness), and the Mazda 3 looks pretty good too :);)

Alfa GT of course. :thumbup:

Jag XF? Nah, ugly wand waved over it imo.

Mazda is pretty smart.

Meagane is ok

I really like the Fiat 500. They've really got it right with that, and the sales figures are proving it. BSM aren't doing the residuals any good though.

Still think the Sirroco is the most pleasant on the eyes though.

You lot are moving the goal posts. :rolleyes:

NEW! ;)

This new Fiesta looks quite cool don't you think.....until you get inside it.

Oh what a mess.:rotz:

I personally loved the interior of the Mk 1 Focus and Ka.

Swoopy soft curves and balanced, now everything looks as though it's been designed by ten different people and just thrown together

You lot are moving the goal posts. :rolleyes:

NEW! ;)

Not all. Nowhere on your original thread title or post does it say 'new' :D

So, "Best looking affordable car for under 25k?" That'll be the Z4M Coupe for me then :thumbup:

I'd much rather having something of that power and specification that was a year old, rather than something brand new that didn't quite meet my criteria.

Steve

DEFINITELY not alone with that :drool:

Should be able to afford one when you hand your car back in 3 years time too hey.

Of course if you do keep this one for 3 years that means you missed out on at least 5 cars in that time, so you'll have plenty of catching up to do.

To the OP all of these look better, are under £25k and are better speced IMHO:

volvo-c30-14-09-09.jpg

alfa-romeo-brera-gallery.asp?image=11

caterham-7.jpg

mercedes-benz-c-class-estate-01-09-07.jpg

mercedes-benz-clc-class.jpg

Nice CLS or a Scirocco, I'll take the merc thanks.

Edited by cheezemonkhai

Mk6 Golf GTi.

Rolled up next to a silver one the other day, and it looks stunning in the flesh. Really really nice car. I wouldn't bother with the 'rocco. Don't see the point in it personally.

Or a Seat Exeo Sport.