At long last she’s arrived

Member Name: betsy

Engine: 2.0 TDI 140 4X4

Model: Elegance

Colour: Black/Gobi Sand

Name: GlenAnderson

Engine: 110 Bhp CR

Model: Urban 4 x 2 Black

I've got the petrol one ordered in the same colour. Was trying to persuade the wife to get a white one but she refused, in the end we settled on black.

Very few photos of the black urbans around though so thanks for posting this. It's difficult to gauge how dark the 'sunset glass' is on the back though, is it noticeable on the black car or does it get swamped by the overall blackness?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys Aussie owner of 4 months

Recently had an accident where another vehicle ran me into the gutter, "wanted 2 lanes of the road"

and was without my beloved "Snowman" for 3 weeks.

Now he's back it has made me appreciate how good this vehicle is.

2 Litre Diesel, 6 speed auto. 4x4

Edited by Gobmax

Could you put where you are, as a location.

It's just nice to know.

Oops, apologies for the ridiculously late response Llanigraham, missed that altogether! I'm in Scholar Green, north of Stoke-on-Trent,on the Cheshire/Staffs border. Car going great, had 2 little rattles sorted, no other problems. 12k miles gone already.

Oops, apologies for the ridiculously late response Llanigraham, missed that altogether! I'm in Scholar Green, north of Stoke-on-Trent,on the Cheshire/Staffs border. Car going great, had 2 little rattles sorted, no other problems. 12k miles gone already.

If you go to the top right of the page and clic on the arrow by your name, that takes you into your profile, etc area, and you can enter your location there. It then shows on the left of all threads.

For example, look at mine, and it says Location: Llanidloes. You don't need to be that specific, just Stoke would do.

Brijo

SE Muscovado

140 4x4 DSG

UK16"SpecialBuildClub

Chiltern Hills

Five months wait, but worth every day of it.

Annie01.jpg

Edited by Brijo
PX'ed 23 March 2017, 31K trouble-free miles, 16" wheels tfrd to another Yeti
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Shortly to get our Yeti 1.8 Elegance 4x4 (5700 on the clock) in boring old silver. Wife became Black Magic (my favoured colour) hater for no apparent reason. Spare wheel and kit organised. Will get 16" steels and suitable winters in due course.

Edited by Nortones2

Shortly to get our Yeti 1.8 Elegance 4x4 (5700 on the clock) in boring old silver. Wife became Black Magic (my favoured colour) hater for no apparent reason. Spare wheel and kit organised. Will get 16" steels and suitable winters in due course.

Welcome, I'm pondering a set of 16" steel wheels and some winters to swap over when it gets chilly.

Member name: P R Oban

Engine: 2.0 TDI

Colour: White

And Welcome!

Although I'm also quite new here, welcome, I found this place a terrific source of information. Have fun with the Yetis.

Edited by Hairball
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...