Official Yeti Owners List

mannyo

Picking up a 1.8 Elegance on Wednesday.Cant wait.

Wish I had mine to pick up next week, I've gotta wait till mid march (fingers crossed it doesn't get put back)

• 1 month later...

Hello

Just picked up our Malachite green Yeti SE+ 4x4 DSG today from David Ian, Morecambe, 131 days after ordering it with heated screen and front seats, ORB, spare wheel, dealer-fitted towbar, mudflaps and rubber boot lining.

Pleasantly surprised at the super colour - grey-ish/green on a drizzly day like today; guess even better when the sun shines - quite classy really despite green being one of the least favoured colours as per one of the Briskoda polls.

Really sure-footed, solid and powerful; a step change (up) in motoring for us.

Looking forward to applying this site's accrued wisdom to most if not all of its features - a voyage of discovery eagerly anticipated.

• Like 1

Nice one Geoff,hopefully I will be at the same Dealer on Tuesday, to pickup the Spare Wheel kit I,ve ordered.Shame we don,t have a Main Dealer on the Isle of Man, they would certainly do the business.

Regards Tony

Member name - Perranlady

Engine - 1.2 Petrol

Model - DSG Elegance, Cappuccino - Gobi Sand, front parking sensors, spare wheel, floor mats

Location - West Cornwall

Brown Hatchbag all ready to be fitted to stop my mucky Pointer dogs from getting the boot area dirty :thumbup:

Ordered last week, thought I'd add while waiting:

Member name: DrPinball

Skoda Yeti 1.4TSI Elegance

Brilliant silver metallic with onyx interior

Park assist

Sunroof

?Amundsen+ Sat Nav with DAB

Heated screen

Tyre pressure alert

Mats

Silver front bumper trims

Had our Silver Yeti 2 weeks now. loving it. Tour du France special edition (we live in France). came with lots of extra's and so far living up to our high expectations. we had an Octavia for 8 years prior to this and could not fault it. Just getting use to the left-hand drive, really appreciating the rear parking censors! Not sure what to do with the DVD players that came with it as the dog is not interested in films!!

Had our Silver Yeti 2 weeks now. loving it. Tour du France special edition (we live in France). came with lots of extra's and so far living up to our high expectations. we had an Octavia for 8 years prior to this and could not fault it. Just getting use to the left-hand drive, really appreciating the rear parking censors! Not sure what to do with the DVD players that came with it as the dog is not interested in films!!

What extras came with it then......please reveal!

Member name: horn3t

Skoda Yeti 4x4 Elegance 2.0 TDI 125 kW

Candy white with Dune black interior

Front + rear parking sensors (rear standard for that equipment)

Sunset

Rubber Mats + boot rubber mat

Towbar preparation

Spare wheel

MDI

Rough road package

TPM - standard for that equipment

Rear Airbags

Static separation net

And her name is "Keri" (shorter from Keridwen/Ceridwen)

q4l-041_thumb.jpg

Edited by horn3t

• 2 weeks later...

I have finally got around to adding to this extensive listing:

Member name: Banjobach

Skoda Yeti 1.8TSI DSG

Brilliant silver with onyx interior

Mudflaps

Weathersheilds to all 4 door windows

Sparewheel

Tinted windows

Rain sensors

Battery cover box

DRL

Location: Western AustraliaPhoto location: Flat Rock - West Australian coast. Yeti with drying towel just after tea making ceremony.

post-97472-0-66505500-1364784179_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Another one in Western Australia here :). Had it 5 days love it, well when the Mrs hasn't grabbed the keys and decided that it's her car now

TDI 103 4x4 automatic

Platinum

Spare wheel

Rain sensors

Rear parking sensor (factory fitted)

Tainted windows

Loving the con cooled glove box, arm rest box

Another one in Western Australia here :). Had it 5 days love it, well when the Mrs hasn't grabbed the keys and decided that it's her car now

TDI 103 4x4 automatic

Platinum

Spare wheel

Rain sensors

Rear parking sensor (factory fitted)

Tainted windows

Loving the con cooled glove box, arm rest boxGood time to say big thumbs up to all posters in the yeti section,made pre buying research a lot easier

Can't resist...............what are the windows tainted with?

(sorry)

And welcome

Ha Ha , ooops ! that's what you get for trying to post from a galaxy note ! but probably tainted with my tears watching the Mrs take it on another "I think I'll just take it for a run to get use to it"

Thanks for the welcome

Member name: Big V (Martin)

Skoda Yeti 1.2TSI SE+

Muscovado (Metalic Brown for those that are wandering)

Skoda Mudflaps, Rubber boot liner and floor mats. Bumper protector, sill protection.

Location, Petersfield Hampshire.

• Like 1

Picked up my steel grey Yeti 1.2 manual Elegance on 25th March (ordered on 15th December) from SMC Exeter.

Very happy.

Thanks to all here for all the useful info which helped me decide which one to have.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...