Official Yeti Owners List

mannyo

Is that from Benfields? I saw one wrapped up in its white plastic topcoat on Wednesday lunchtime. Looked very impressive in the sunshine - the blue bits, that is ;)

Nope, I got hold of this from Brookroyd's in Killinghall, used of course...looks brand new though!

I drive from Harrogate to York every day, is it you that I often see travelling in the opposite direction? (private plate beginning with "V") Hopefully I'll see you around :happy:

Not me - the closest I get to that route is Knaresborough, though I'm often in Harrogate at the weekends. I've not seen a travelling Storm Blue so far, just a few in car parks. I think there must be quite a few Yetis in Harrogate, as I've seen more in and around there than closer to home.

Hope you enjoy the car :)

Not me - the closest I get to that route is Knaresborough, though I'm often in Harrogate at the weekends. I've not seen a travelling Storm Blue so far, just a few in car parks. I think there must be quite a few Yetis in Harrogate, as I've seen more in and around there than closer to home.

Hope you enjoy the car :)

Thanks Martin, definitely enjoying it so far....I've become addicted to the "real-time" fuel consumption figures I'm constantly being fed by the MFD!

Saw what looked like another Storm Blue on my way home through Poppleton yesterday :hi:

Name: Simon (Driver of Reggie the Red Devil's Yeti)

Engine: 2.0 TDi 170PS

Model: Elegance 4x4

Colour: Corrida Red with Gobi Interior

Extras: Spare Wheel, Electric Seat/Mirror Pack, Sound System, TPM

:thumbup: A fellow member not far from me :clap: , will keep a look out and give a flash and wave when I see a red yeti around rudgwick (may get a wave back for a change instead of the look of what is that :swear: flashing me for :o:D ) out of interest which dealer did you use.

Enjoy the new yeti B) .

Hi Kevin

I'll keep an eye out for you then! Reggie's yeti is a work car and was ordered through our fleet management company; it was actually registered in Birmingham via Coventry dealer and then delivered on a truck!! I'll probably being using Station Garage in Ewhurst for servicing etc but wasn't impressed this morning when they failed to hold a bulb kit in stock!!!

Simon

2.0TDI DSG 4x4

Candy White with Black Magic roof option

Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Not many Skodas around these parts, brand isn't very well established yet.

1 other local Yeti (Malachite Green) that I know of plus a few rentals now and again!

post-96649-0-36955500-1352547130_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Name Tony

Location Isle of Man

Model Yeti 2Ltr 140 4wd DSG Elegance

Colour Pacific Blue

Delivery Sat 29th December

First experience of the Skoda brand so hopefully, will be a long and happy relationship.

Edited by manxskoda

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, thought I'd add my support to the site following my purchase of a Yeti.

2.0 Tdi 140

SE 4x4

Black Magic Pearl

Wheel arch trims

Welcome Foxyfour4.

Oddly I agree with the choice of colour :giggle: , post some pics at some point as It would be interesting to a black magic one with the wheel arch trims.

Edited by Hairball

Welcome Foxyfour4.

Oddly I agree with the choice of colour :giggle: , post some pics at some point as It would be interesting to a black magic one with the wheel arch trims.

Cheers Hairball, sorry it took so long but here you go.....

I added them for no real reason other than to help prevent the 'car park' dings'

post-98203-0-76465900-1357496436_thumb.jpg

post-98203-0-12070200-1357496450_thumb.jpg

Cheers Hairball, sorry it took so long but here you go.....

I added them for no real reason other than to help prevent the 'car park' dings'

Looks pretty good Foxyfour4, much better than I would have thought.