I Can't Stand The Rain Thread

Supurbia

"I Can't Stand The Rain" I'm sure that's a song title (Tina Turner or someone like that). :rolleyes:

Yep, I Can't Stand The Rain either, it makes my black car look mucky again. :(

Edit: Just noticed, this is my 900th post, WaHay!, 100 to go until the big 1k.

Yes, I thought this might be a Tina Turner tribute thread :rofl: - Missy Elliot?! Err, I think that might have been a cover, at best...

Nowt wrong with a bit of rain - just as well really, says the man from Manchester :D

We've not got today's downfall here yet, I believe that's due later. So I'll likely get soaked fleeing to/from the pub!

It's peeing down here in Glasgow, and has been for some time...

I don't mind proper rain, drizzle and greyness annoys me though. I love winter back home, it can get properly bad sometimes, very exciting in a 'dear god I'm going to die' kind of way :eek::rofl: 100mph Atlantic storms anyone?

Raining buckets down here as well, also VERY VERY windy. The fence between us and next door has come down as well, but as its their fence they will need to pay to put it right.