I'm a Celebrity - Please turn over !

Brimma

According to a paper, people who want to see her have a girl on girl romp in the pool before it gets censored.

Oh and this is the ideal start toa future show of it:

Honestly, you would not want to :) I have got a DL somehow "cough" of her porking that Dane Bowers bloke (I think his name is, some talentless boy bandist) and she is a lousy shag, honestly, my Mrs puts in a better performance :D

That she does :thumbup:

:D;)

And the next time you visit without leaving a tenner on the fireplace I'm going to be popping round to visit you late at night with billy the baseball bat :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And the next time you visit without leaving a tenner on the fireplace I'm going to be popping round to visit you late at night with billy the baseball bat :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Do you accept PayPal?

That she does :thumbup:

:D;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have to say with her attitude, she does come across as the easy, crap and selfish type.

Why couldn't his happen during a live show.............

YouTube - Apocalypse Now - The Ride Of The Valkyries

Because really you need to cut to that coming back from an advert break.

Ideally a bit of surfing on a beach being bombed is called for too :)

I sincerely hope that's not a euphemism :eek:

Didnt need to vote her out as she walked i believe.

Something about all the number of times shes been picked to eat the bugs ( voted by the public),.

So who keeps voting for her to do this task, it must be 1 real doozie of a phone bill :rofl: