East Midlands Meet - 15th December 2009 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

I think we'd know the answer if we asked Pete ! :)

Oi! That's Stretton-centric only :P

It's only because that's on a Sunday night and I've got other stuff to sort out. Just looked and if I come over the A6 and leave work by 6, I *should* be with you by 8....

Steve

Oi! That's Stretton-centric only :P

It's only because that's on a Sunday night and I've got other stuff to sort out. Just looked and if I come over the A6 and leave work by 6, I *should* be with you by 8....

Steve

That's going some without a car Steve :)

Anyone else interested in ordering from the Christmas menu please post up by Tuesday, 8th December, as I'll be letting the Snipe know the order - anyone else wishing to eat on the night will have to take pot luck with what they might have in

ill have to take pot luck lol should get summat so not that worried tbh

Sorry - I'd intended the request for those who wanted to order from the Christmas menu

If you're not interested in that there's no need to reply, even to state that you're not interested, as I won't be interested, if you get my drift

• 2 weeks later...

:thumbup: to all who managed to attend tonight, and to Colin for taking time out to join us

Venue, as always, was very accommodating, providing a great value for money Christmas menu

Compliments of the season to all - see you in the new year

• Administrators

I thought it was an audi meet? emoticon-0120-doh.gif

Easily confused am I. Good to see some healthy appetites sated.

Overslept this morning, thanks in part to me deciding to have an extra hour in bed, at setting my alarm clock for 7pm. Wishful thinking there I think.

Till Jan, Feb, March and so on.

C.

Thanks for a 'cracking' evening again guys. Rather dodgy jokes from crackers to iphones.... political correctness and taste out the window, but funny!

Round tables meeting lol, was a 'sweet' night for john999 specially tee hee hee