Girls going to the shops in their PJ,s

DIZZZY BLONDE

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve had GC locked up in my attic for the last 3 months. Hollywood are using a double, but can have the original back as soon as me and my friends are finished with him. He may not be quite the matinee idol by then however.

I used to live just round the corner from there.

The woman they interviewed on the radio was great, her excuse for going out in her PJs was that it was first thing in the morning and she only wanted some fags. By first thing in the morning she meant 11am!

I used to live just round the corner from there.

The woman they interviewed on the radio was great, her excuse for going out in her PJs was that it was first thing in the morning and she only wanted some fags. By first thing in the morning she meant 11am!

Ewwww the dirty B++ch.looks like she has,nt had a wash,,,, nice gut on her.. :rofl:

I went to the hairdressing warehouse last Monday.In Cheetham hill women came in,outside Flash BMW,wearing Friesian Cow, pj,s and slippers, and had a huge rock diamond ring,prob Cubic Zirconia...lol..and it was 1pm..

LAZY COW..................... :rofl:

Ewwww the dirty B++ch.looks like she has,nt had a wash,,,, nice gut on her.. :rofl:

I went to the hairdressing warehouse last Monday.In Cheetham hill women came in,outside Flash BMW,wearing Friesian Cow, pj,s and slippers, and had a huge rock diamond ring,prob Cubic Zirconia...lol..and it was 1pm..

LAZY COW..................... :rofl:

There are some lovely people in St Mellons, the council was doing some work on some of the council houses behind tesco and when the builders arrived the locals threws rocks at them, were nicking stuff and climbing on the diggers and dumper as they were being driven around. In the end the builders gave up and left without finishing.

There used to be a woman who worked in the chippy next to tesco with the scariest mullet I have ever seen.

Motorised skateboard things seem to be the preferred form of transport, that or a mini moto

Also throwing rocks onto the roof of kwik save is a recognised sport in St Mellons.

The police helicopter crews must like St Mellons, they seem to spend most of their time there.

Edited by trundlenut

Here you go Jennny...............

clooney3.jpg

Clooney covered in mud.............. although he does look a bit like the Hunchback of Notredame in this photo :p

Covered in mud and looking like the Hunchback of Notredame he,s still a hunk!! ;)

Id have great fun scrubing him down ,Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Thank you Mr Sausage Roll..for that pic,you have just made my day... very good homework 10 out 10..:makeup:

Edited by jennny

From the BBC news item:

"Elaine Carmody, 24, a full-time mother of two young boys, described the ban as "ridiculous" and "pathetic"."

Maybe it should have been "Elaine Carmody, 24, a full-time mother of two young boys, is described as "ridiculous" and "pathetic"." :p

In Cheetham hill women came in,outside Flash BMW,wearing Friesian Cow, pj,s and slippers, and had a huge rock diamond ring,prob Cubic Zirconia...lol..and it was 1pm..

Does beg the question of what you were expecting to see in Cheetham Hill...it's not exactly renowned for being a classy place! :rofl:

Rob.

Does beg the question of what you were expecting to see in Cheetham Hill...it's not exactly renowned for being a classy place! :rofl:

Rob.

Mmmmm you are rite... she was a classy bird.. i didnt dare let her see me looking.... she would have knocked me out,,,,,,,,,, :giggle:

Frome the article "Notices have been put up in the chain's supermarket in St Mellons in Cardiff saying: "

Now does that refer to certain attributes of the ladies

No.

St Mellons translates into English roughly as "Chav Nest"

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: