Many Yeti's In Your Area

Ray_Green

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No me neither, the only time I have passed a Yeti on the road was back when they brought over the CZ models in August.

I know there's an aqua blue SE about somewhere as the owner collected the day after I picked mine up but North and East Yorkshire covers a large area!!!

I have not seen a single one on the road !

....and only one at a dealer, unfortunately it was the not very attractive black one (sorry if you have one ?!) and SWMBO took one look; said "YUK" and got back in the car !

Will keep my eyes open though.

What is the best colour guys ?

I have not seen a single one on the road !

....and only one at a dealer, unfortunately it was the not very attractive black one (sorry if you have one ?!) and SWMBO took one look; said "YUK" and got back in the car !

Will keep my eyes open though.

What is the best colour guys ?

Up here in Cumbria the score is nil so far. Personally would have prefeerred to be able to choose Satin Grey, but I like the Steel Grey and would look at the Aqua Blue.

Never ever seen one on the road except the one I test drove. I think you'll see more in the next few months because to be honest it isn't that long since the launch and don't forget the 10-12 week lead time at the moment. To be honest I'm in not that much rush to get mine cos I'm figuring the longer I wait the more bugs that are resolved ;-)

Jerry

The only (non test drive) one I have seen on the road was in Prague just before Christmas. This was after 6 people looking out for 4 days, so they are still rare in their home country.

tom

Edited by Sanqhar

My Elegance is in the dealers to have the light problem fixed - they have kindly lent me another, same model, same colour. SAME LIGHT PROBLEM !!!!!!

Regards

Mike

Edited by killy

My Elegance is in the dealers to have the light problem fixed - they have kindly lent me another, same model, same colour. SAME LIGHT PROBLEM !!!!!!

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

sorry to hear your still having that illumination issue, hope they get it sorted this time around.

Regards,

TP

I haven't seen any down my neck of the woods or elsewhere, further afield for that matter.

As for colour, I personally agree, that the lighter colours show off the design better. And, the white is so bright from a few yards away it looks clean even when dirty!

The only ones I've seen have been at the local dealer (Savilles).

I was planning to order one before Christmas but our fleet supplier are renegotiating with Skoda so I've got to wait for them to complete that. Theupside is they're expecting the rental cost to come down by £14 a month.

So hopefully I'll be ordering a 110 CR SE in Corrida red soon.