Many Yeti's In Your Area

Ray_Green

I've not seen a single one on the roads in my hometown nor on my travels to my mrs' or around about both areas

Not even seen on in the dealers but then I avoid my local dealer like the plague as they suck donkey bits and the other one I cba travelling to lol

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me obviously Corrida Red but if I was going metallic the Muscovado, again though a very subjective question but I think the Yeti is best in light / bright colours.

TP

Happy New Year 'The Plumber'

i always thought you were a man of taste and distinction. :D So look forward to getting my Musovado Yeti in March 2010.

And i've yet to see a single Yeti on the road - but i did see Ray Green's Aqua Blue one, when it was a demostrator at our local Skoda dealer in Cheshire.

Edited by Krooked

I've only seen one out on the road, a red, devel's fuel powered one with a couple of crusties at the wheel, easing it over a speed bump outside Halfords in Malvern about 5 weeks ago.

Crusties! This is were you let the obeservation down :giggle: But well spotted.

Collecting or taking delivery of mine 8th March and at this rate it will be the first one that I will see on the road in NW England :0)

It is a 4x4 140 CRD Elegance with sunroof and will double the number of Storm Blue Yetis on the list.

Looking forward to some great driving.

Happy New Year to all

GB

Saw a dark grey one being driven in Copthorne, West Sussex, probably from the local dealer as it had Yeti written on the doors. It looked really impressive in that particular colour.

Julie

If this weather is a sign of things to come, I will seriously consider buying one...........

I'm considering one for the same reason. It's also one of the lowest emission 4x4's on the market, which makes a huge difference on the BIK tax as a company car driver. A 170 Elegence spec will cost me (including fuel benefit) in the region of £280/ month in BIK tax compared to £390 for a mid spec freelander. Saving me the best part of £4k over the 3 years of ownership.

Back to the original question raised.....Leeds area not sen one on the road so far!!

A guy who lives 'just around the corner' from me has a black Elegance TDI on his drive and I think it was him I saw a couple of weeks ago in a local retail park. Otherwise they seem to be 'rare as hen's teeth'.

No definite sightings by me in Central Scotland.

Think I saw rear lights of one a few hundred yards away in Paisley recently but really not sure it was a Yeti.

• 2 weeks later...

Seen none ... mine is the only besides the dealer's.

I haven't seen any outside of the dealers around Cannock since I picked mine up but they claim to have sold 'several'.

...Over 600 registered by the end of 2009 according to the SMMT. (I said DVLA, I meant SMMT.)

Edited by ManofGlass

I haven't seen any outside of the dealers around Cannock since I picked mine up but they claim to have sold 'several'.

...Over 600 registered by the end of 2009 according to the DVLA.

Hi and welcome to the SMOC forum, I hope your enjoying the Yeti experience.

Thanks for the info on registration numbers, pretty good going for 4 months of sales. Like yourself my dealer has sold a number; an aqua blue SE left the showroom the day after mine. Large area though the Ridings so my Monster is still very much on her own at the moment :'(

Regards,

TP