low profile tyres

jamk

There's a picture of one somewhere on the forum with black wheels and very low profile tyres and it looks awful.

Mine rides very comfortably on original 16 inch wheels and tyres, and it's got more grip than I'll ever need.

IMGP1545.jpg

That'll be mine then :thumbup: :wonder: FWIW mine came from the factory with 205/40/17's an option that was not previously available on the Roomster Scout until July 2008 IIRC. The black wheels were only put on the Roomster to scrub the 4 brand new tyres in before fitting them to my Fabia.

You'll be pleased to know it's back on it's standard 17" Scout SILVER alloys now

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMGP1545.jpg

That'll be mine then :thumbup: :wonder: FWIW mine came from the factory with 205/40/17's an option that was not previously available on the Roomster Scout until July 2008 IIRC. The black wheels were only put on the Roomster to scrub the 4 brand new tyres in before fitting them to my Fabia.

You'll be pleased to know it's back on it's standard 17" Scout SILVER alloys now

Sorry, I didn't meant to criticise as it's down to personal choice, but I'm sure I would like it better now it's back on silver wheels.

Edited by Calomax