A55

Atom290

This is a great road, and i for one have been down there at large speeds, but they have recently placed many BiB on the bridges, and they are very tight!

They particularly like the one on the turn off to the circuit. And they can see for miles!!!!

So go careful, else the trackday could have a sour taste

See you there

Would that be a certain Black Fabia Colin? ;)

ive had unconfirmed reports that it was black.... and that the driver **** himself when trying to brake hard from said speed for a clio who decided to take up both lanes... smoke was reported to have been billowing from front brakes :eek:

Obviously, if he had got 312mm + ds2500 he wouldnt have been bothered... wonder if he learned from the experience? :rolleyes:

All the joys of the A55 without leaving your desk:

http://www.nwales-traffic.co.uk/english/road/cameras/default.asp

Now who will manage to grab a screen shot of Octys and Furbys heading to and from Anglesey?

18 cameras from Holyhead to Deeside apparently .................of course this is Brunstrom country ............. :eek: ...........scary !

ive had unconfirmed reports that it was black.... and that the driver **** himself when trying to brake hard from said speed for a clio who decided to take up both lanes... smoke was reported to have been billowing from front brakes :eek:

Obviously' date=' if he had got 312mm + ds2500 he wouldnt have been bothered... wonder if he learned from the experience? :rolleyes:[/quote']

I've heard through the grapevine that he has, but he has also weened some more power out of it since too. ;)

Have to agree with Atom..a fantastic road..when it's clear.

The majority of cameras are just traffic monitoring though.

Have to be very careful to obey the 50mph limit through the Colwyn Bay area,I've known a few people to come unstuck there.

Is it going to be safe to go out on to the circuit?

And anyway Im going to be the fastest one there!

Very possibly so... altho im sure there was a beetle turbo in the line up last time i looked? :confused:

i think youll just need to be worried about that Octavia SDi, its a pain, always getting in the way and cutting the apex of the corners ;)

ps, for a "open" car like the atom... i think you may need a mask and breathing apperatus :rofl:

He didn't dare go above 70' date=' must have been the git in the Silver Octy RS sat a safe distance behind him with the hi-vis jacket draped over the seat :rofl:[/quote']

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not the same road - but on the M11 last Wed, had a chap in a Porsche scream up as I sat in lane 1 keeping a good distance form the car in front... he braked pretty sharpish and then had a careful look before screaming off! :rofl:

Jobs for the weekend;

1. Remove centre headrest

2. Remove wheel bolts covers (those that haven't fallen off)

3. Go to Halfords and invest in one of those naff 'stop' signs that sit on the rear parcel shelf

:rofl: