You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

Does look good with the black pillars B)

My car has black pillars, but as the rest of the bodywork is also black the black pillars are not much of a style statement.  In the past I have always changed the pillars to black on the non-black cars I have owned.  Started doing it with a silver Avenger in 1970 right up to the silver Civic I owned from 2006-2013.  Black pillars definitely seem to pull together the car window line and give an impression of lower and longer to the side view of the car.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What steering wheel is that, and do all the control work on it?

MK6 GTI Golf MFSW.

Volume, track forward and back, Cluster controlling up and down works. Ok button does the same as the reset button in the stalk. So all buttons do not work.

Had a vision of changing the buttons and lowest emblem of the wheel to R-line black version, but is it too much black on the cabin then? :wonder:

The reason I asked is I am changing my exterior badges to the new black and chrome style like the one in the centre of your steering wheel, but didnt realise you could change the steering wheel badge as I thought it was part of the airbag.

Can I ask how you did this.

Cheers