You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

Yes sold the roti's, neve been 100% sold on them to be honest, like the design but in my opinion there too busy for the mk2, it's a very rounded car. The bentleys are 19x9 all round, straight bolt on, there off for coating soon as I'm not a fan of the polished, the cars on H&R still static AH exclusive ultra lows, still have about another inch or so all round should I desire it lol

Evens halShaw in Mansfield wardy. They only got it Saturday and I enquired and reserved it Monday. I'm from Wigan so it was a 200 mile round trip!

Arty (aka, crap) pic taken at Tebay services on Tuesday night en-route to Peebles for a days biking on Wednesday. Oh and A701 (Moffat to Peebles). In the dark. Perfectly dry. On the AP coilovers the car just flys around turns - flippin brilliant... Really, really, really good drive.

1236350_10151578552392100_1276686289_n.j

Yes sold the roti's, neve been 100% sold on them to be honest, like the design but in my opinion there too busy for the mk2, it's a very rounded car. The bentleys are 19x9 all round, straight bolt on, there off for coating soon as I'm not a fan of the polished, the cars on H&R still static AH exclusive ultra lows, still have about another inch or so all round should I desire it lol

Bentleys look real nice, I'd asked on here a while ago about the fitment of them as I was looking at some on E38, but people put me off saying the offsets wouldn't work with them, take it you haven't had any issues.