4. HBomb + MattyD - Sun

5. GSPK - Sun

6. Nokiauk - Sunday only (possible)

7. Captain Scarlet - Sun

8. a_Duncan - Sun

9. AHunterVRS - Sun

10. ChrisRs -Sun (possibly)

Edited by ChrisRs

Unfortunately I am away this weekend so will have to miss it.

Going to be down at Millbrook learning to driver the car properly

surely you don't need to be at millbrooke to learn to drive the felicia fun..?! :p ....

;) I'm only jelous! lol.... I'm sure we'll see the evo at the next local one :thumbup:

I can do this should be interesting is any one doing a convoy from workington or carsile I'd be glad to start one If not may make things easier for so erm ie me lol

1. chrisw880 - Sat/Sun

2. sharkrider - Sat/Sun

3. SmogMonster - Sun

4. HBomb + MattyD - Sun

5. GSPK - Sun

7. Captain Scarlet - Sun

8. a_Duncan - Sun

9. AHunterVRS - Sun

11. Vrs_dta - Sun

I can do this should be interesting is any one doing a convoy from workington or carsile I'd be glad to start one If not may make things easier for so erm ie me lol

1. chrisw880 - Sat/Sun

2. sharkrider - Sat/Sun

3. SmogMonster - Sun

4. HBomb + MattyD - Sun

5. GSPK - Sun

7. Captain Scarlet - Sun

8. a_Duncan - Sun

9. AHunterVRS - Sun

11. Vrs_dta - Sun

well if you are comming from workington, you'll come past my house on the A66, so I'll join you, then we could meet captiain scarlet at reghed, and maybe H-bomb too...... :)

1. chrisw880 - Sat/Sun

2. sharkrider - Sat/Sun

3. SmogMonster - Sun

4. HBomb + MattyD - Sun

5. GSPK - Sun

7. Captain Scarlet - Sun

8. a_Duncan - Sun

9. AHunterVRS - Sun

11. Vrs_dta - Sun

12 Mike Wrightson

All things being equal at work....

I'm in for this :D

Edited by Mike Wrightson

Cancel and come on this one ;)

Will give it some consideration. They ( Northern Mini) are doing the trough of broughton run looks good. The V8 is currently up at the dreadnought garage in Callander Scotland being fitted with a Kenne belle supercharger. Can't wait to pick him up.

Steve

Yea il meet u on the 66 u live near trotters farm don't you I will meet you there do we have a time at scotch corner to sort out s time for meeting you and the. Get t regehed for cptn scarlet and go from there kk

Yea il meet u on the 66 u live near trotters farm don't you I will meet you there do we have a time at scotch corner to sort out s time for meeting you and the. Get t regehed for cptn scarlet and go from there kk

scotch corners the wrong direction for us, we want to be going down the M6..... I'll think of a meet time later, I'll meet you in the layby by the phone box just off the A66 at the bottom of Dubwath, just before the dual carrigeway.... black fabia vRS yes?

scotch corners the wrong direction for us, we want to be going down the M6..... I'll think of a meet time later, I'll meet you in the layby by the phone box just off the A66 at the bottom of Dubwath, just before the dual carrigeway.... black fabia vRS yes?

I yea black vrs where is they layby just off the 66 on the right just let me know a time t meet ya k

1. chrisw880 - Sat/Sun

2. sharkrider - Sat/Sun

3. SmogMonster - Sun

4. HBomb + MattyD - Sun

5. GSPK - Sun

7. Captain Scarlet - Sun

8. a_Duncan - Sun

9. AHunterVRS - Sun

11. Vrs_dta - Sun

12. Mike Wrightson

13. r1chard (maybe)

Put me down as a possible for now as I need to check some dates !

I can meet up at Rheged with others as well if I'm able come along B)

Lol AND if you get p

out of bed this time as well shall we say around 10 issh to meet at rheged to set off at 10.20 ishh weather and traffic dependant

Will give it some consideration. They ( Northern Mini) are doing the trough of broughton run looks good. The V8 is currently up at the dreadnought garage in Callander Scotland being fitted with a Kenne belle supercharger. Can't wait to pick him up.

Steve

:o:rock: and lots of drooling..... :yes:

Well 1 month to go. Anyone else fancying it. Who's going at the front Dave/Chris?

I might be able to get a couple more cars to tag along although they're not Skoda owners. Likely to be in an MX5 and an S2K.

depends if they don'y mind being overtaken ;) I think Chris will lead, as I'm not sure I could recreate the route... got lost a few times when we ran it through!