Ordered my 1.2 SE in Muscovado last week :o)

retro gal

Stick with the Muscovado, it really suits the car.

I would never have ordered a Brown car, but this was the demonstrator and what I took for a drive on a Sunday in November, I asked them if I could buy it and collected in on the Tuesday.

Neighbours and friends at work (of all ages) have nothing but positive things to say about the car and the colour, and according to Autocar Brown is the 'in' colour for cars at the moment. Another bonus is it hides dirt really well.

If you like the Yeti now, you'll love owning it, drives great and just a fantastic car for todays motoring.

Age, not old enough to remember Churchill, but had fun in the late 70's (that's 1970's).

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about amethyst purple, I think the yeti is available to order in this colour now.? I know it is not shown on the uk website, but i would nearly bet that i have seen it mentioned on a memo, perhaps it will be introduced in the near future.

Edited by jonnb

I had the same colour choices as Lee - white, brown or grey. White won - bit of a gamble but I think it looks brilliant and that isn't to say I don't still like the other colours!

t18etjdec09.jpg

Doesn't stand out in the snow like TPs though...

201001150012.jpg

Tibetan White to some:

200912180009.jpg

I had the same colour choices as Lee - white, brown or grey. White won - bit of a gamble but I think it looks brilliant and that isn't to say I don't still like the other colours!

t18etjdec09.jpg

It sure looks wicked in white...Just not sure I'd ever keep it clean! And my dog would LOVE covering it in mud :o

Came across an add for a 1.8TSI SE in Muscovado, couple of decent photo's :)

My link

TP

Yes that actually looks very nice even with those wheels :yes:

They still wouldn't be my first choice, but if your buying the car from a dealer i'm sure they would sort something out for you. If not, sets will appear on ebay sooner or later.

Yes that actually looks very nice even with those wheels :yes:

They still wouldn't be my first choice, but if your buying the car from a dealer i'm sure they would sort something out for you. If not, sets will appear on ebay sooner or later.

Funny...I thought I hated the SE wheels until I saw that photo...It actually looks pretty good doesn't it? I had my heart set on the Elegance wheels but I do feel a bit better about them after seeing that link...

Saw my first Yeti going along the A52 towards Nottingham on Saturday. That was a brown one - looked good. I was desperate to wave but would have looked a bit odd as I was in a Mazda. Mine build week 10. Delivery date ?????

Given the few numbers that are still about, it was probably me, off into Notts for provisions.

If it looked good on Saturday, its looks great today after a thorough clean yesterday. I've still not tired of telling folk how great this car is, enjoy your Yeti when you get it.

Given the few numbers that are still about, it was probably me, off into Notts for provisions.

If it looked good on Saturday, its looks great today after a thorough clean yesterday. I've still not tired of telling folk how great this car is, enjoy your Yeti when you get it.

I'll give you a wave when I'm next off to the A1 in my storm blue one, hopefully in March but at this rate April.

Quick question, how do I know if somebody has replied to my post? Do I have to go to the post and check every now and again or can I receive email notifications etc? thanks

Click 'My Settings' top left

then forums

then view/posting/e-mail prefs

then set up e-mail notifications

done

I'm in Hertford so yes, I'm pretty sure we'll toot each other on the A10! Sounds like a nice spec car. I LOVE the style/looks of the yeti. Funny as some people genuinely think it's really ugly :doh:

Those would be the envious ( happy to be ripped off ) owners of Tiguans and Q5's I think.

By the way Welcome, and if I had bought a metalic colour it would have been the Muscovado.

Hi Retro Gal.

I've ordered a Muscavado yeti too. The wait is killing me as I am sure it is you too.

W.r.t age profile, I am 35 in June.

Regards

Paws.

Hi Retro Gal.

I've ordered a Muscavado yeti too. The wait is killing me as I am sure it is you too.

W.r.t age profile, I am 35 in June.

Regards

Paws.

Yey! Did you think it was the funkiest colour too? The wait is really, really, really killing me too! I've just been told it won't be delivered for another 12 weeks aaaaaahhhh

Yey! Did you think it was the funkiest colour too? The wait is really, really, really killing me too! I've just been told it won't be delivered for another 12 weeks aaaaaahhhh

Yeah, certainly is - There were two in the show room; one red and one muscavado. We've had 5 red cars between us so that was out of the question. Was then torn between white and muscavado - did I really want to pay £410 for metallic paint?? When it was offered for free it was an easy decision. I love the way the Muscavado is brown in some light, silver in another and greenish in another.

I ordered it last day in Jan and dealer suggested early march for delivery but I think thats a bit optimistic. He is awaiting the return of his administrator to get a build date from Skoda. I think mid April is more realisitic alas.

Yeah, certainly is - There were two in the show room; one red and one muscavado. We've had 5 red cars between us so that was out of the question. Was then torn between white and muscavado - did I really want to pay £410 for metallic paint?? When it was offered for free it was an easy decision. I love the way the Muscavado is brown in some light, silver in another and greenish in another.

I ordered it last day in Jan and dealer suggested early march for delivery but I think thats a bit optimistic. He is awaiting the return of his administrator to get a build date from Skoda. I think mid April is more realisitic alas.

I ordered mine 1.5 weeks ago and I think mine will arrive towards the end of April. The waiting is hell!!!