Superskoda - USE THEM AT YOUR PERIL

john999boy

I've seen some shoddy hexagonal grills from Superskoda, will try to avoid.

I also bought a Skoda front badge Amazon from West Midlands Auto Parts, was completely wrong size and was a rear badge even though they quoted the front badge reference in the advert. Its not on, and the issue held my build up for a week sorting it out....glad I got that off my chest...yes so I wouldnt use them either. 

I can honestly say i had nothing but praise for them, quality of goods and service. Items always well wrapped and delivery within the week. As of all things companys change and so do attitudes.

There is nothing worse than not getting a reply, to faulty or us goods when hard earned cash is spent. I agree the language barrier does not help either, but is easily translated nowadays.

They should remember reputations account for a lot. I had email offering 25 per cent off 2 weeks ago, so imagine decline has already started. I think paypal need to reveue payments back also.

• Like 1

They annoyed me when delivery was late and they couldn't tell me anything other than "we posted it, check your postage service". Eventually it turned up after I started a Paypal claim, and then I found out it would've been cheaper buying through Skoda Parts in the UK anyway. It would still be cheaper even after their 25% discount promotion. Lesson learnt...

Had great service from them when buying with the 20% off deal the other week :angel:  

But .....asked about the wind deflectors as did not want Team  Heko as I dont like the writing on them at the top corners 
Was advised they were no writing on these ...
Guess what turned up "Team Heko" for £15 dearer than I could of from Ebay

Also the chrome surround for the electric seat buttons is crap and cheap looking and shoddy fit 

Apart from that the money saved on the rest of the £200 I spent was worth it :sweat:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

ive spent around 2K with them over a period of a few months and have had some issues as well. but after some debate with them they resolved and issue with a faulty part after they received photos. I have to say i found them a bit rude to deal with and they did not accept liability initially. I too had to start the paypal charge back to get anywhere.

The problem is they have a monopoly on some of the really good modified part unfortunately you just cant buy the stuff anywhere else. 

Edited by JohnnyType2

I ordered a first aid kit from them on the 4th December, after seeing mixed reviews of them on here.  What a mistake.  It still hasn't arrived! It was dispatched by them on the 5th but only sent to the post office on the 8th. 

The replies from them just consist of "It's been sent" and "we've told you previously it's been sent, it's Christmas time so the post is slow" and the latest "we'll raise a complain with the post on Wednesday". 

I paid via PayPal, but they've not been helpful.  I'll be contacting my Bank to claim it back next week if superskoda don't do anything :( 

• 4 months later...

Just bought hatchback boot liner from superskoda. Genuine part no: 5E5061160. Arrived within a week, no problem, £20.00 cheaper than other "skoda shops" even including postage. Just saying, not all bad experiences.

• Like 1