My Fabia

dano989

i have a 56 plate fabia vrs, and i have spent a bit of money on her.

on car:

pd160 air intake

k&n pannel filter

312mm brakes

custom remap

forge front mount

3"inch turbo back decat exhaust system.

pioneer dvd headunit

waiting delevery:

pi collovers

jabba clutch/flywheel upgrade

keskin kt1 16" alloys

pictures.

18377_302322855546_510955546_3538451_6719519_n.jpg

25350_325492600546_510955546_3619802_2596413_n.jpg

27185_317486510546_510955546_3596582_2381283_n.jpg

comments welcome

cheers dano

Edited by dano989

Nice list of mods, but i think the front end looks awful.

Maybe just down to the massive plate though, but i prefer the oem look :)

Afraid I agree on this one, even though I too have the Milotec grille...each to their own though and if you're happy with it then it doesn't matter :)

Bet it goes well :thumbup:

yer i aint keen on front end, had 3 different number plates on to try get it to look better.... every1 that has big mouth has standard grill in. any tips haha?

Square plate ??

Or an unmodded bumper.

I may be wrong, but you still have the crash bar in place even with the open front, so not that huge a gain in going open mouth.

Although saying that, i just like OEM looking cars, stealth is the way forward :D

Or maybe it's the Milotec grill thats not making it look right, too many open spaces with that and the bumper both fitted.

As long as you're happy, ignore what we say :D

Edited by LittleJohnny

Everybodys taste is different. I've been slowly changing my front end over recent weeks.

My VRS is black too. Had my chrome grille carbon wrapped recently.

Haven't seen any others on here that have had that done on a black Furby.

I think I'm the first :)

I've also put a black OEM Skoda engine cover badge on the grille instead of the shiny type.

This was not at all easy to do. LOL :D It is flat and the grille is curved.

To finish I applied satin black vinyl to the insets on the OEM V

front badge to lose the green red and black stripes.

Some on here would hate what I've done to mine for sure but I like it so as said before

as long as you're happy then all is well with the world. :)

well i kinda like plate. but then parts of me dont. cos if i look at other big mouth front bumpers they look mint. and mine dont for some reason haha. im gna take crash bar off i think....so your can see all the fmic. :p

well i kinda like plate. but then parts of me dont. cos if i look at other big mouth front bumpers they look mint. and mine dont for some reason haha. im gna take crash bar off i think....so your can see all the fmic. :p

Theres a coupla pics of my grille in a little thread I started this evening..

Have a butchers and see what you think. :)

The mods are comming along nicely I see,

When did you get the FMIC ?

Not keen on the numberplate either it just doesnt look right :no: I can get the dimensions of mine if you want ?

Let me know how you get on with the crash bar, I've been wanting to take mine off but still in 2 minds about it.......

comments welcome

Mate, you should never, ever post a pic. of your number plate on a public forum.

There are untold numbers of people who have had their plates cloned onto similar colored cars whose owners then avoid things like parking tickets, congestion charge fines, speed camera violations etc. and you will get so much grief when the results of their offences drop through YOUR letterbox!.

Bob.

Mate, you should never, ever post a pic. of your number plate on a public forum.

There are untold numbers of people who have had their plates cloned onto similar colored cars whose owners then avoid things like parking tickets, congestion charge fines, speed camera violations etc. and you will get so much grief when the results of their offences drop through YOUR letterbox!.

If someone really wants to do this they only have to find your car in a supermarket. I appreciate a picture on the net is more permanent though. I think the usual way now is to steal plates off cars (presume they're then taken to fill up at the petrol station and drive off) - although it's not too difficult to get plates made up to anything you desire despite the clamp downs made recently.

If someone really wants to do this they only have to find your car in a supermarket.

Nope. Not true. There is a world of difference.

If someone nicks your plates you will notice straight away and immediately report it to the police who will treat it as a criminal offence and will give you a crime number. This starts off a paper trail and if you start getting penalty notices through the post it will be (relatively) easy to prove that it wasn't your car as you can then trace back to the time and date you first reported the theft of your plates.

On the other hand, if some scumbag sees your number on the internet and clones the plates and uses your number on his car to amass speed camera and parking violations, the first you will know about it is when they start dropping through your letterbox. The authorities will consider you guilty and the responsibility to prove your innocence rests with you! This is none too easy and you can expect around 3 months of severe grief until it is eventually sorted out.

To repeat, you can save yourself a heap of problems by not displaying your reg. no. on the internet.

Stay lucky.

Bob.

Edited by BOBAD

Bob, you say that its a lot easier for someone to clone plates from the net, but surely thats the same as some of these people going into a super market car park and finding a registration that suits, and doing the same with that surely? they dont really have to nick your plates off the car, they can note the reg number, go on ebay and have one made, job done! then your still f****d but you cant prove it isnt you because your number plates havent been nicked, they have just been copied by a company on ebay that requires no MOT or certificate to prove the reg number is yours.

i see your point that it would be a lot less hassle to blank it out.

ok thanks i will remove it later when i get home from work.

richard, i have got my forge front mount on now and my full system from exhaust uk and it goes and sounds amazing for a derv haha.

im payin 1200 for my incurance all mod's and fully comp.

i thort about getting rid of her for an evo last month, but then thort naaa cos i love seeing people face's when a skoda fabia derv pulls away and leaves people's cars standing haha

cheers dano