Dubmeister Pressed Metal Plates £20 + postage

SCVRS

I called up Dubmeister today and they are willing to drop their price from £30 + postage to just £20 + postage saving a massive 33% of their normal price!!!

Postage is around £6/7

The plates are completely UK legal and BS marked etc.... Surrounds are available and I am trying to negotiate the price down from the usual £10 but they are just getting a new batch sent over from Germany, so I have to wait and see on this!

As far as sending documents etc, they need to see logbook and a form of id, eg driving licence. this can be scanned and emailed, or photocopied and posted. No need to send off originals, which im sure all will be glad of.

WE NEED 20 PEOPLE TO GET THIS DISCOUNT. ONCE I HAVE 20 NAMES ON A LIST THEY WILL GIVE ME A PROMOTIONAL CODE FOR YOU TO USE!

The list be closed on 8th April and then submitted to Dubmeister providing enough names are down. If not it may be extended

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE DUBMESITER SITE

Anyways, register your interest here, and hopefully this will be live asap.

Thanks

Steve

1. SCVRS

2. Bertee

3. Timmyboy

4. andrewuk

5. DavidSR

6. JRW

7. Babs

8. mikee

9. Mr Mul x2 cars

10. Adeel_vRS

Edited by SCVRS

Ahhh, they have started to etch the manufacturer details at the bottom of the UK plate?? :thumbdown:

What about the euro plates?

They have to etch the details to be legal don't they? Don't get me wrong I would prefer the look of them without all the legal stuff. But i'm not wasting my money on the illegal ebay type plates only to have to buy more from Dubmeister to comply!

As far as I know the GB relates to the UK plates only, however I am happy to see if I can twist their arm on this. Let me know mate.

Edited by SCVRS

I know what you mean about being legal but I would prefer clean plates.

However, that being said, I am still interested as long as it is just the little in the corner and nothing plastered along the bottom :)

Edited by Bertee

I know what you mean about being legal but I would prefer clean plates.

However, that being said, I am still interested as long as it is just the little in the corner and nothing plastered along the bottom :)

Have you had a look on the site. I think they have kept everything as subtle as possible and IIRC there is a little bit of text along the bottom! Get a set of surrounds and you won't even notice the writing on the plate anyway! :smirk:

I've got a surround on the back, didn't really want one on the front.

My current plates were made by a mate at a bus garage. The manufacturer and bsau is really small and in the corner, hidden by the surround.

I don't think the surround would hide the long bit at the bottom of the dubmeister plates, the lettering seems close to the registration?

I have a dubmeister rear plate and can vouch for the quality - real good and I think I paid £20 all-in for just my back plate :o

Yep! That would be about right as they are £15 each + delivery!

I still have my original plates from the last group buy!

They are fantastic quality, have been on the car now about 2.5 years and apart from the front one being a bit bent due to an unfortunate incident with a pontiac fiero and a car trailer they still look fantastic! :thumbup:

I'm up for this although don' t know what the reg of my new car is going to be yet!

Have these on my Bora and I love em - Got pulled by the police a few months ago for having them and took great pleasure in showing them the BS markings!

1. SCVRS

2. Bertee

3. Timmyboy

4. andrewuk

5. DavidSR

6. JRW

I have a set already and they look great. Trying to persuade a couple of mates so will let you know. Do you know what the postage would be for 2 sets please as they are a couple who need new plates? Thanks

I have a set already and they look great. Trying to persuade a couple of mates so will let you know. Do you know what the postage would be for 2 sets please as they are a couple who need new plates? Thanks

You would have to give them a call. I would take a guess and say 2 x £6/7.