Wheels

I had been thinking about getting mine done black until I saw this thread. Think I'll stick now. Black's the best of the three for me, but not good enough to spend the money over the standard finish.

Gold on silver is a definate no! Black has been done to death, and makes the wheels look 'heavy' if you know what I mean!

White can work really well, but I think you need the right wheels to pull it off.

I saw a silver '04 Impreza wagon with white wheels, and it looked the nuts. There's also a silver RS4 avant in this months PVW, with white BBS rims on and it looks stunning. There's a Bora with white wheels in the same article and that looks ace too.

White is the new back! I've always had a bit of a white wheel fetish though.......

Maybe it comes from growing up with this car in my blood:

btcc1993odor.jpg

dor.jpg

Keith O'dor, legend.

Gold is a no no on silver .

I had gold on my dark green Scooby which looked the nuts.

White is also a no no on a silver car IMO, looks great on a black VRS though.

Black or standard silver for me.

I know black has been done to death on a silver car and other coloured VRS's but that is because it looks great.

Possibly Anthicite is the way to go as it does not look so harsh as black.

i must admit the white looks prety good too, maybe i should just get some new wheels. it might be cheaper then re-spraying them. i like the look of the Team dynamics pro race 1.2s

you wont get them pro race's cheaper than a refurb and powder coat of these wheels, if you do i want a set !

lol, yea mate you can get your rims refurbed for 60 a corner at a place I know in Newport, on the other hand the PR1.2 are over 600+ a set (18")lol, plus tyres

get them refurbd lol,

I am saving up for some new rubber on my 18" TD PR1.2 lol, its not cheap,